OK, Here we grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

I hate keeping pictures at home, so decided that I should start a grow journal.

1. Seedlings transferred from soil to bubbler 18 days ago
2. See above.
3. 21 days into flowering
4. 7 days into flowering
5. Satori still in veg

I hope I got these right and in the right order..

Although I have been growing for many years, this is my first Grow Journal (I think that needed to be capitalized, since it's my first).

mp 518-08 003 (2).jpg

mp 518-08 004 (2).jpg

mp 518-08 009 (2).jpg

mp 518-08 017 (2).jpg

mp 518-08 001 (2).jpg

Those are hemp plants, right LOL. Looks like you have a pretty nice set up and the plants all look nice and green. Good stuff:)

Some very good looking ladies you have there. Looks like it's going to be an interesting ride. Make sure to keep us posted as we will be following along. Take care and be safe. Good growing!

looks really nice, THG..very healthy..lush....that Satori is beautiful, I'll be paying close attention as thats one of the strains im growing next. Is she Lst'd?

littlenode said:
looks really nice, THG..very healthy..lush....that Satori is beautiful, I'll be paying close attention as thats one of the strains im growing next. Is she Lst'd?

No--no lst or anything. She just grew big and thick and lush like that under a T5. Satori is really quality bud. I am only going to veg her for a few more days, maybe a week. I want to make sure I have some good clones from her--one of those will be turned into a momma.

I sure get into this growing thing.

Latest posts

Back