If marijuana is legalized

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff Monkey, you ever try a good time in the form of a hip fire of that bad boy?

My point exactly instead of having good security people think they can take justic into there own hands puff monkeys pictures is not the picture i want people to think when there dealing with there average marijuana grower im no demon or evil person i just like growing intoxicating flower that happens to be Pot

Well, those are nice thoughts, really, and maybe my brain just sees things differently but here is my take (for what it's worth...):
I see politics as only the card table. The big money opponents will be pharmacutical vs. textile/fuel vying for the largest share of the take. To us that would mean the following. Should pharmacutical get the nod then we will see heavy regulations once again. The price of weed will climb and any related retail will be forced to withdraw. Think about it... If the pharmacutical giants gain control of marijuana they may or may not (imo they will) make it available to the public at large providing there is a medical need. They most certainly will not want the everyday Joe growing in their back yard. There would be major efforts in legislation to make sure you are punished for doing so. That's just good business. Just because you have a script for that morphine patch doesn't mean ANYBODY is EVER going to let you grow your own poppies. No, you'll get the weed that they provide and in the fashion they provide it, period. That, and with the ability to test and experiment with it openly, we may just get a hyped up Marinol with all the bennies but no high. (I know, Marinol is an olive derivitive, but you guys get what I am saying) On the other hand if textiles get the nod, then things will get interesting. Better for us for sure. Better for the world as we know it. In fact our common view (that's YOU, MP members) of the ideal world and it's use of hemp/marijuana as a multi-use renewable resource should have but one present goal: Keeping our weed out of the grip of pharmacuticals, by any means possible. I realize that sounds strange to you all since that is the exact vehicle we are using to adopt a more tolerant view of marijuana but even as we do our enemies in the gov. plot and plan their victories constantly. These guys never sleep. We may have won a battle or two of late but the war rages on. Kind of puts everyone here in a really strange spot, heh? I am worried for our fate in the hands of our government caretakers. I shoud be happy and live in the moment but that other damn shoe.... It's gonna drop at some point and PLEASE let it not be pharmacuticals. If anyone here thinks that this struggle is **, think again. Don't consider your well being. Consider government, consider money, because when it comes down to it our fate will have this attached to it $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ no matter what.

I think their biggest issue is how to tax wacky tabbacy. Now i would not be mad at paying for a grow license or something.

if it was legal.. like California.. I do not know how they did it.. because from the east down here in NC doyle want to "take closer look" and for a professional to grow at their home before they can do any further action.. which I think it is just a excuse and stupid..

but if it was legal.. there will be a licenses to purchase and you can be licensed to grow at your home.. and other license to have a license to sell at the business zone.. or going toward to medical .. nor medical have their own license to grow.. all that.. blah.. just like the way usa is.. JIMO which I'm fine with it.. I will just grab the "license to grow" in NC and strip all stems to strings and make clothes and wear it every day.. but again... NC said there is hemp industrial license.. which we only can grow males.. maybe hermie.. which is pretty sucks.. and..I don't see that much around... and have to pay stamp taxes until its actually a HEMP itself..(I think) although.if it's legal to grow and even if I have the license to grow.. I would worry nothing at all...
I got pepper sprays, sticks, and my hands.. just in case if anyone try to get my stuff.. I will slap their face and say.. w..Tf?? go home and grow your own b1tch! now go!

man i think it would be like growing tomatoes or melons of course some people would rip you off but it would be less violent crimes than now. like when we were young we would hope the nieghbors fence to get peaches off the tree. but as it stands if someone sees a nice bush in your yard the a-hole probably would take the whole thing out the ground. but with legalizing we wouldnt have to worry about the door getting kicked in by LEO or the local thugs. thats just imo.

7.7 billions a year is spent on the war on drugs with our tax money. Economist estimate that goverment would make 6.2 billion on taxes if it was relegalized. Thats right folks, about 14 billion dollar difference if it was relegalized. That could eliminate the national debt over a little bit of time. It would produce many jobs around the world. International trade would be more important than ever before.

I want to work on a marijuana farm. I wouldnt even take breaks....Im lying smoke break at 10,munchie break at 10:30.

i hope everyone in michigan goes to vote for the medical marijuana.please

Latest posts

Back