Big Fan Leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

These are absolutely the largest fan leaves I have ever had on a plant. She went into flowering yesterday.

1-10-09 002 (2).jpg

1-10-09 016 (2).jpg

1-10-09 019 (2).jpg

My bubba/kush bag seed also has some huge fan leaves. I would say that are the same size as yours, I also was surprised at the size of the leafs.

THG Is that 2 air lines going into 1 bucket? If so what is the second air line for?

Yeah, that is an 8-1/2 x 11" sheet of paper. This is a Satori clone.

LOL--Aren't those big leaves fun just to look at, noneed?

pcduck said:
My bubba/kush bag seed also has some huge fan leaves. I would say that are the same size as yours, I also was surprised at the size of the leafs.

THG Is that 2 air lines going into 1 bucket? If so what is the second air line for?

Thanks. I just run a dual pump and 2 airstones in every bucket.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Yeah, that is an 8-1/2 x 11" sheet of paper. This is a Satori clone.

LOL--Aren't those big leaves fun just to look at, noneed?
haha yeah,i check em out all the time just staring and thinking to myself "damn those things are huge":D

do u have the airstones on all day or just when lights come on, and how close to the pots do u keep the water

daf said:
do u have the airstones on all day or just when lights come on, and how close to the pots do u keep the water

The air is on all the time. The water level is partially dependant on the roots. I start with the water level just above the bottom of the pot until the roots start growing and then slowly lower the water level as the roots grow into it. When the plant gets larger, the bucket is kept about 60% full (3 gal).

Reactions: daf
thg, have u tried ebb & flow , i hve done soil and wanted to try hydro dont know which is better ebb or dwc

daf said:
thg, have u tried ebb & flow , i hve done soil and wanted to try hydro dont know which is better ebb or dwc

No, I have not tried ebb and flow--I know people that swear by it. I am a DWC person because I believe it is the easiest most reliable (and I am old and I like easy :D)

i had some monster 13 finger leaves in my first dwc. bigger than a 8.5x11 paper. wish i could find the pictures i took of them. right now my girl has mostly 1 finger leaves haha

Ya see HG,,,size does matter,, right?:D

Latest posts

Back