why not molasses & em's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
:argue: man ****! im goin crazy w/ the never ending battle of molasses! here is something that alot of ppl on this forum probably already understand, but to those intrigued or just dont believe why plz read this. hXXp://www.eminfo.info/[/URL]. its long but very detailed & so effin simlpe & effective.

unsulphured black strap molasses is some good stuff for your plants. Its full of micronutrients that the plant can use, and also feeds the soil. I def reccomend it in an all organic grow or any grow for that matter.

Do U Notice A Difference With Molasses?? Bigger Buds And Sweeter???

I Like Your Sig, I Ignore All My Dealers Now They All Wonder Why I Dont Buy From Them Anymore Ha Ha Ha Ha

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
Do U Notice A Difference With Molasses?? Bigger Buds And Sweeter???

difference w/ molasses, yes. bigger buds maybe but not directly linked to molasses. see molasses is used to feed mainly the EM's in soil which in return breakdown organics to be used faster by the plant than if just watered w/o molasses & left to breakdown naturally. if useing blackstrap, which i highly recommend, it has many other micro & macro nutes which plant can use directly. sweeter buds pure myth! maybe you should PM stoney bud on this subject of sweeter buds.:hubba: lol

well the plants getting its full nutes so basically getting bigger cuz of that correct??? the molasses breaks down the nutes basically????

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
well the plants getting its full nutes so basically getting bigger cuz of that correct??? the molasses breaks down the nutes basically????

not the molasses itself. the molasses feeds the microrganisms, and the microrganisms breakdown the organic nutes, some create a living attachment to the plants roots, and some prevent disease and pests. what you are doing is creating an environment that these type of microorganisms like. there are bad microorganisms as well. but they like a different environment( they feed on something else). so doing so, the soil actually becomes alive. once you feed the soil, the plants grow at a remarkable rate.:D

umbra said:
not the molasses itself. the molasses feeds the microrganisms, and the microrganisms breakdown the organic nutes, some create a living attachment to the plants roots, and some prevent disease and pests. what you are doing is creating an environment that these type of microorganisms like. there are bad microorganisms as well. but they like a different environment( they feed on something else). so doing so, the soil actually becomes alive. once you feed the soil, the plants grow at a remarkable rate.:D

This is interesting..and based on this, the molassas would also feed the soil durring the plants veg stage producing a faster growing plant?

Growin_4_It said:
This is interesting..and based on this, the molassas would also feed the soil durring the plants veg stage producing a faster growing plant?

True, but heres the catch...you want to wait until you have a good root system developed...if you feed them well then they have no reason to go looking for anything, hence you have a poor root structure...i personally wouldnt start any molasses until the last week or two of veg...just before putting them into flower...some start later than that...thats my .02 cents worth...

Latest posts

Back