BlueRyder Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just realized something... i made a mistake in the days that their in. these last pics are at day 59. i'm a retard.

it's been a while i posted pics and these are just about done. i'm going to cut them all down tomarrow except for the seeded branches of #1,#3, and #4. all smell sweet except #5 which smells very fruity... did i mention very? it reminds me of some strawberry cough i had not too long ago. i'll take pics just before i cut them. i should have started the cleanse 4 days sooner. i wanted them to turn purple.

dsc00121.jpg

dsc00125.jpg

dsc00126.jpg

dsc00127.jpg

dsc00128.jpg

dsc00129.jpg

dsc00131.jpg

dsc00133.jpg

dsc00134.jpg

dsc00136.jpg

yea lookin good, my white russian just started not to long ago n it looks like its gonna be one big nugg! hope so, lol or just a real smal version of a reagular plant

hey jn looking good its took you a wk longer than me i cut my girls at 63 days but as i said in my message i had no choice but to cut i had flushed mine for ten days in hydro it is now been curing for a month it smells so sweet and smoke is good mix of head and bODY LOL POP65

here are the final pics i have of this wonderful experience. i cann't believe my room reeked that bad. i was exicted trimming these down and any who entered my room began to gag... I couldn't believe it, i was so offended. the l smell reminded me of my favorite White Satin(Mandala),very sweet. plant #5 was very fruity, i never grew anything like it before. they were all cut with about 80% milky trichomes and 10% amber.

dsc00137.jpg

dsc00139.jpg

dsc00141.jpg

dsc00142.jpg

dsc00143.jpg

dsc00148.jpg

dsc00149.jpg

dsc00151.jpg

dsc00152.jpg

i yeild about 1lbs wetweight with all. Plant #1= 3.8oz, Plant #2= 3.2oz, Plant #3= 3.3oz, Plant #4= 3.0oz, and Plant #5= 2.8oz. after trimming them i collected resin from my trimmers and smoked it. it was sweet, clear headed and very long lasting. as soon as i'm done drying and curing, i'll write a smoke report for all 5 different phenos.

dsc00154.jpg

dsc00156.jpg

dsc00157.jpg

dsc00159.jpg

dsc00160.jpg

dsc00161.jpg

dsc00163.jpg

nice work man,
looks real good,
cant wait for those smoke reports!

the humidity in my drying box is between 32% to 40% with temps from 64 to 72 degrees with total darkness. you guys think i'll be ok, should i lower the humidity or should i keep the temps at 70 degrees? i left some leaf material on the plants so that when their done i'll pick only the resined leaf first then the bud. i hope the leaching process was enough. i preffer taste and smell better then potency, but if i can get both...

what up fellow MP brothers and sisters. i finally have the time to give my report on BlueRyder!

This was defenetly a unique strain to grow. didn't ask for much nutrients, probably cause of the DJ SHORTS Blueberry in it. i dried them for 2 weeks and they have been curing for almost 3 months. I didn't flush the plants like i wanted,i should have let them gone for atleast 5 more days. that would have brought the thc up higher and made it burn better.

Plant#1-i really enjoyed this one. it starts with a head buzz that lasts, makes you zone out on your thoughts.than you feel it in the body, not numbing but just relaxing. smells and tastes abit like licorice. from 1-10 in potency i give it a 7.

Plant#2-this is a more of a head buzz plant little body effect. makes me wanna say this is the master kush pheno cause it smells skunky, but i really don't know.this plant and #1 was the strongest in potency, so i give it a 7.

Plant#3- this one has no particular smell or taste... just a bit skunky. makes you relax and if you smoke a little too much you'll wanna passout.i give it a 6

Plant#4- this one smell and tasted like licorice like #1 but less potent i give it a 6

Plant#5-this was my favorite!it smelled and tasted like strawberry cough, so this was defenetly the blueberry pheno. I was almost a clear headed high. also long lasting with no crash.my cousin is a dj and he says he had never scratched so gracefully. potency is at a 6, but thats what makes this pheno perfect for allday smokers.

i hope all you will join me again in my next adventure. i have just presoaked some auto-whiterussians today. i would like some advice from all of you. and i don't mind criticism, cause i love to learn in this never ending cycle.

Latest posts

Back