A Little LST

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

Here is a girl I have going that I decided to try a little LST on. I need to flower her in a space that is only 4' tall. I will be using my dual 150W cooltube light on her. Switched the light 2 days ago. She is a clone of a K2 cross I have. I have named her Stella.

11-6-09 006-2.jpg

11-6-09 010-2.jpg

She is going to look like a ball of bud in a couple of months :)

She looks really healthy.

Has she had a high N feed in veg?

:peace:

Nice Job Hemp...cant wait to see her in 8 weeks. are ya gonna fallow up in here? Ill subscride now okay:48:

that's gonna be one very bushy lady here shortly.... looks great THG....

anyone know where i can get 4,568 cuttings of K2??? lol.

gonna be a monster THG, keep us posted!

i wana see taht baby after her flowering stretch is done :hubba:
looks wild THG :aok: :48:

Lovely plants you have there, THG. You have a total of 4' in height, including lights, or 4' for the plant to grow?

Nice looking plant THG. How old?

When you going to introduce us to Blanche and Stanley?

ya that girl looks so healthy, nice bright green! good job! wat do u use for nutes and pest control if u dint mind me asking!?

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
ya that girl looks so healthy, nice bright green! good job! wat do u use for nutes and pest control if u dint mind me asking!?

Thanks

Nutes--GH Flora series--Lucas Formula
Pest Control--Everything. I live in the mountains and have dogs. I regularly spray with Safers and water, iso and water, pyrethium (sp?), Dr. Doom fogger, and water showers (I have very low rh). If the plants are small, they get dunked.

secrets huh lol :hubba:

got to love the dogs, great guard dogs when it comes to my plants lol! there also filled with pests unfortunately. well im tuned in to see this big ol monster flower! when is this ladie gonna strut her stuff for us under hps??

She is under a dual 150W HPS now. I have to tie her down a little more every day.

so shes about a week or so in flower???? any white pistils yet?

She went into flowering 6 days ago on the 5th. I'm seeing a few white hairs :D . Here are pics taken today.

11-11-09 007-2.JPG

11-11-09 006-2.JPG

she is a bush!!!! you wouldnt even notice if i came over and snipped a few clones of that beauty!!! cant wait to see wat shes packin, good job

how many u got tied down like 6 or so??

Latest posts

Back