Big Buddha Cheese all organic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordhighlama

dont mind the simple lama
Reaction score
not going to backtrack with this one, but thought I'd post up my first go at organics. Been using NC's soil mix and I've currently got 7 permafrost and the one Buddha cheese sitting in the mix.

not sure on dates but my best guess is that the cheese is right around 4wks and the permafrost is staggered in behind that.

The Buddha cheese is showing some early fade... maybe NC will chime in and let me know if I need to make any adjustments. Top dress?

Overall though the girls are looking rather healthy and happy,, and I haven't checked PH once. :D

Big Buddha Cheese
View attachment cheese.jpg

View attachment cheese1.jpg

View attachment cheese3.jpg

View attachment cheese7.jpg

View attachment cheese5.jpg

View attachment cheese2.jpg

View attachment cheese4.jpg

View attachment cheese6.jpg

View attachment cheese8.jpg

oh and by the way forgot to mention this, but the Buddha cheese is by far the worst smelling plant I've ever come in contact with. That one plant totally overtakes the rest of the flower tent and makes it smell of pungent rotten food. :eek: Definitely a good thing that I have a carbon filter.

View attachment flower.jpg

View attachment flower1.jpg

Those plants have a serious problem and you need to sent them to me so I can smoke up the problem:bong::bong: looks like it might be a THC overload

They look just great ... My next goal is to have as nice plants as yours that late in the grow. Congrats

had to stake all the frost up this weekend, it seems that the permafrost has to have support no matter how I grow her out. So far the cheese has needed no help holding up those big nugs, I really like the structure of the cheese!

View attachment flower.jpg

View attachment flower1.jpg

Here's a little bonus picture that I thought was pretty neat looking...
View attachment permafrost cool.jpg

Ok so that's all I've got for now, hope you enjoy!

WOW, beautiful Lama, just lovely. Yes on organics. It will be interesting to hear if your smoke report and or yield differs from non organic. So the cheese stinks but has big buds? Hm, what a dilemma.:D

thanks rose,, smoke report will have to be done by my patient but I'm curious to here myself.
Yes the cheese stinks bad, but she is so pretty that it makes up for it!

One more week down, means one week closer to the finish line.

The fade on the cheese has gotten a bit more drastic this week, but she looks like she is going to have just enough to push her through to the end. The smell from her seems to change daily, some days better than others. :D

cheese_full.jpg cheese_full1.jpg cheese_full2.jpg

cheese_mid.jpg cheese_mid1.jpg

cheese_buds.jpg cheese_buds1.jpg

cheese_buds2.jpg

+/- 6wks... starting to think these might be a bit ahead of that but I'll let the trichs do the talking.

One of the things I really enjoy about the permafrost is the sweet aroma that she puts off late in flower.

permafrost_full.jpg

permafrost_buds.jpg permafrost_buds1.jpg permafrost_buds3.jpg

permafrost_buds2.jpg

Looking to go completely organic myself and would appreciate any info! Great looking plants, my friend!

best info I can give is pick a mix that you are confident will get you through your grow without the use of tea's or other mid run boosts.

Make it hot, make a lot, and buy in bulk. Lots of good organic recipes out their, I am running NC's mix and I would recommend it to anyone. It has worked amazing for me, and has been a breeze to grow in.

Only thing I might change for my next run is a bit more N for the cheese to help with the fade.

Great cheese you have there Lord. Do you mind me asking the size of your pots ?

Hi lhl the thing with cheese nugs is they are soo very dense in as much as they weigh lots more than they look like you would imagine they weighed.
Looking great btw.
T4

bho_expertz said:
Great cheese you have there Lord. Do you mind me asking the size of your pots ?

Don't mind at all, they are 2gal

Latest posts

Back