what does this mean

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

when i try to track my order this is what it has said for the last three days, what does this mean?? how long does it take to prepare a shipment to the u.s

Alot of times you'll get this message even though the package is in transit. They usualy don't change that message untill the package has arrived in the U.S. and it's arrival has been verified to them. Chances are, you'll recieve a message like this untill it's at your local P.O. After you recieve your package track it again and it will say that it's in transit, even though it's sitting in your home.

Yes, that's exactly what happened to me. Pay no attention to the tracking; it was absolutely useless for me.

slowmo77 said:
so what are you expecting?

kc branins brazilxkc, kc branis haze special, kc brains nl special, lol yes i took the cheap way out, and of course all the freebies, im pretty excited about the heavy duty fruity and the deisel. i really havent grown to many different strains, so im just excited to be gettin so many different kinds to be honest, should be alot of fun!!!!

and thank u to every one for all the answers, im anxious for my seeds:hubba:

That exact thing happened to me it said that for about 7 days and then it hit nyc and two days later it was at my house. I was anxious to i would check the tracking 2 times a day on day five i was like ***

sickbiker said:
That exact thing happened to me it said that for about 7 days and then it hit nyc and two days later it was at my house. I was anxious to i would check the tracking 2 times a day on day five i was like ***

lol yeah its ridiculous, i check it when i wake up in the mornin and then as soon as i get off work, lol im worse then a lil kid waitin to open christmas presents

dude thats the same way i was when i was waiting to get my beans

im bettin we all do, the anticipation of growning a new strain just gets to me

Latest posts

Back