2000 Watt Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuebecGold

Reaction score
Hey, I finnally decided to get my grow show started so I can have something to go back too if ever I cant remember something for whatever reason....If anyone has questions your more then welcomed to ask. I've been growing for one year and its my first time using advanced nutrients fertilizer, I was using Canna Coco A & B and the additive (rhizotonic, cannazym, pk 13/14). Had pretty good success with it but a friend of mine showed me results with AN and i was more then please to go ahead and try it... Hoping to get 2+ per light thats why i switched because everything else in my room seems to be fine...

My room as been in flower for a week already I just started my second week. I didnt have c02 before but im adding it this week for the next 25 days and taking it off for the last 15 days...I have 2 1k lights covering an area of 5x8 the room size is 7x10x7.I stuffed about 117 under the 2 lights, 9 rows of 13.

I have a 8000btu ac blowing air in from two different location (on top of the lights and at low level of the room. with a airbooster attached to both to flow the air in faster... I also have a carbon filter attached to a vortex 449cfm fan as exhaust. I have a fan blowing on them and im about to add a second one.

***possible adjustments
*** the window ac is just over the laundry sink and the does alot of heat... i have a squirell cage fan blowing the air out but i was wondering when adding co2 if i should move my carbon filter and vortex fan outside the room and only have the ac blowing in with the co2 on... all suggestions are welcomed...

The strain im growing is called Quebec Gold, I bought some clones off my dealer about 140 of them for 100$ pretty good. I gave like 15 away to a friend of mine so he can grow for me and him and 8 died....The strain flowers in 7 weeks (50days) I have never grown it before but from the description i read it is a cousin to the m39 its a mix of northern light x skunk x freezland. It has a citrus smell that I love from smoking it off my friend that brought some back from montreal.

When I took the clones home they were very pale and looked unhealthy, 40% of them werent even rooted (I checked the cups and 40% werent showing roots... 20% werent showing but if u broke down the soil they had roots...)Lucky enuff only 8 didnt make it even tough i didnt take that good of a care of them... but still didnt enuff for 95% of them to survive.

So after 2-3 days of having some in domes I decided to transplant all anyways... only 3 ended up not getting transplanted. I transplanted them in 7.5 square inch pots with promix bh or bx whatever it is. Fed them some sensi grow a & b b-52 voodoo juice and vitamax the first watering and added some jumpstart and hygrozyme in the second watering. From the day they were transplanted they were vegged for 7 days and i had them for maybe 3 to 4 days already.

After maybe 4 to 6 hours of watering the leafs were getting greener a few nut burns since they werent all at the same strenght but 95% made it right i had enuff to not worry about those who didnt but surprisingly 132 out of 140 survived. Its leading me to think that Quebec Gold is a very good strain to grow.

First week of flower started last thursday sept 07, I gave them 2 watering of nuts using the medium feeding schedule sensi bloom a & b, MET, carboload 40% more then suggested, bud blood, voodoo juice vitamax and hygrozyme.

Thru out the week i foliar sprayed with scorpion, cbb and fulvic
tuesday sept 12 i stripped down 4 to 5 nodes off each plant... they put on some new growth so fast.

Sunday I will strip 1 or 2 nodes off each one of em again and clone them all i didnt clone the last one just thru em out most of them wouldnt of been worthy clones...I added more soil to all the pots to make sure its full and 1 ph adjust to 6.1 watering with only fulvic acid and hygrozyme.

Now were friday sept 15 and i just prepared the nuts for them, Im waiting til they start wilting a little bit I dont think ive been giving them enuff time in between feedings to dry down completly or maybe ive been timing it just right because they look real healthy.

I gaved them pretty much everything thats on the calculator for the second week of flower + vitamax & hygrozyme but this time i switch to the moderately heaving feeding for the second week, i didnt see no tip burn so i will up the ppm's a little.

This is basically where im at right now, I will completly seal the room tommorow and add c02 for the next 3 weeks 1/2...

I also have some seedlings going, the strains consist of, bubblegum, m39, sensi star x shiskaberry.. I will be cross breeding them with the quebecgold also to try and come out with a super flavor high yielding fast flowering strain

These are the strains i believe in the most. dont get me wrong theirs greater ones out there but not for what im tryna do. i'll probably add some blue domino to the garden sometime soon... whats a strain that turns really blue like even the buds? let me know I'd like one of those too.

I will post some pics by sunday night - monday morning....

I will still be around to answer questions or to see if anyone answered mine...

I like everything.

I’m doing something very similar but without co2.
I look forward to the outcome, as I'm thinking of adding co2.
check out "Hashplant SOG" in the grow journals.

I'm not sure I understand the AC part.
if you have a window ac-unit, I think it needs to be mounted half in the room
and the other half out, to work efficiently.
use the carbon with the vortex in the room as a scrubber, when using co2
and only exhaust for a few short burst during light, exhaust mainly on dark times.
are you using a burner for co2?

Hey canso ive been following your thread for about a week you have a very nice groiw going on I see u havent updated in a few days...as for the ac window unit it works just fine *cost for effectiveness, i manage to keep my room around 83f to 85f but the part that aint part of my room where the ac is installed is relatively hot 90f to 93f so the ac does work also keeps the basement hot if i leave the grow room door open it will only rise to 87f max. but next time ill invest in a portable one. I do not use burners yet i am using a tank with a controller plug to a timer. my nut mix are at 1200ppm so im raising the ppm to that much...

hey im from advanced..i see your grow there to...nice one dude..i love your dogs...

yeah i took after you, this board and the advanced boards are great boards with great people so i'm offering the show on both boards.
the dogs are pure bred pitbulls 50% razoredge and 50% gottiline the mother a full bred razors edge was bred to juan gotti himself and i happen to have a few of these puppies. the big one is a offspring from 3 previous litters off the same parents he his about 115 pounds right now.

here are the dog pics forgot to post em on here

Picture6204.jpg

pup3.jpg

here are pics of all the nuts im using over 600$+ i spent on all those lol...i will post pics of my grow room tommorow....

nuts pic 1 resized.jpg

nuts pic 2 resized.jpg

Sounds like you have a great setup going, makes me wish I had more room. Cant wait for pics of the grow room and the ladies !!!!

Yes i will post pictures tommorow for sure i've been working on my ve groom today and completly sealing the flowering room. My digi cam batteries died so i have to go get new ones and ive been lazy on that lol...

ive been foliar spraying the plants with the following schedule "scorpion juice/collosal bud blast/fulvic. they seem to like it alot, sometimes when the plants are showing symptoms after i foliar spray its like the symptoms went away lol.. ill keep spraying them until they are 2 weeks 1/2. thats next sunday about. pics are coming up tommorow my nimh batteries are charging right now...

Hey the batteries finnaly charged completly, So i got to take some shots before the lights turn off. here are two shots of my crowdy room lol... works for me!

second_week_2.jpg

second_week_1.jpg

Holy crap man now that's what i call a freaking jungle. :eek: I was waiting for you to put pics up before i responded to your thread and it was worth the wait. ;) Damn man this is gonna be a killer grow and i'm coming along for the ride. :D

Welcome Brother, Right now they are half way thru their second week thursday will be the start of week 3. I will try and put as much information as i can, feel free to ask any questions....i'll answer them the best that i can...

looks good!
I like the square pots.
looking forward to the updates.
I think after this, Brothers Grunt will be switching to SOG

Looks very nice, the square pots probably help to conserve space....
And holy crap you have a ton of nutes. I'll definitely be following this grow! :cool:

yes i am using them to conserve space, sprayed them with cbb today tommorow i will trim 2 to 3 branches off the plants and clone them to use in another

I bought a used co2 regulator, it doesnt have a plug but as everything else the co2 regulators by hydrofarm have. theres a psi meter a tank level meter and a scfh air thing on the sign... how much psi should i be using for a room 9x8x7, will the meter control the co2 on its on or do i have to turn it on and off every 15 minutes...

heres a pic tell me if its any good or if i should return it and get something else....

co2 regulator.jpg

Jungle is a good word to use. IMO QG throught all the CO2 research I have done you would want a solenoid on your regulator. It will be almost impossible for you to maintain the proper 1500-2000 PPM you will need. You can purchase thoes seperately rather cheap. But what you have is defently better then nothing. And the readings are correct in cubic feet per hour flow rate..

Latest posts

Back