Show off your vehicle (ugly or beauty)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravishing_68

Reaction score
Ok, I probably have the worst and the best ... Let's see if someone can show me up :p . The first is my Daily Driver that I've had for 23yrs (1968 Camaro). The 2nd pic is our new bike we bought(2006 Yamaha V-Star Classic 1100) and went to Street Vibrations in Reno along with 30,000 others. The third is a mishap on the track...stupic wall... but I tell you I WAS PUSHED... they called me "flipper" for a couple of weeks! you might think it is a total loss, but not so, they passed a helmet at the grandstands and we used the money to pull it back out and I went on to race 10 more races with that car (1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 Nova's pieced together :eek: ).

Camaro.jpg

Vstar2.jpg

Nova flip 1.jpg

I drive a fully-loaded 2004 Chevy Impala complete with spoiler and sunroof. I LOVE my car. I hated my minivan. ;)

This is my everyday driver, a Mazda Mx6 with all sorts of trimmings underneath the hood and within the interior.
full profile.jpg

This is my 1967 Ford Mustang project car for my dad.
mustang.jpg

And my new investment which I'm picking up in the spring when I get back from the oilfields for the summer.
97 Toyota Supra TT
95supra 02.jpg

I wish I could figure out the picture situation here, lol, damn alcohol and kief combination. I wanted to show off my baby!

AeroTX said:
I wish I could figure out the picture situation here, lol, damn alcohol and kief combination. I wanted to show off my baby!
AeroTX try this man.

1) First hit the post reply button
2) Click on mannage attachments
3) Then click browse
4) Locate your picture or pictures
5) Right click on your picture
6) Stroll down to open with
7) Then click on paint
8) Click on image at the top of the page
9) Click on Sketch/Skew
10) Change the numbers in the top two boxes from 100 to 25
11) Then click ok

I tried sending you a PM but your box is full which means you need to get in there and delete some of your messages. :D

View attachment 11449

well my obvious choice of your three is the muscle car! Very nice project for your father! There is one sitting next door for a year because the 16 yr old brat doesn't know what he has and ran into something, denting the left fender and has basically left it there and moved on to these new computer cars (for me that means any car from the 1980's up).

People, I love hearing about your cars... Keep it up!!!

Ravishing_68 said:
View attachment 11449

well my obvious choice of your three is the muscle car! Very nice project for your father! There is one sitting next door for a year because the 16 yr old brat doesn't know what he has and ran into something, denting the left fender and has basically left it there and moved on to these new computer cars (for me that means any car from the 1980's up).

People, I love hearing about your cars... Keep it up!!!

Yeah i guess so!!! I love the car myself... but it is just soooo heavy and slow. It isn't theoretically a slow car.... just with all the money in the others i have it i the slowest... scorches off everygear no problem... I'm just fixin it up for him for the hell of it... that way he can't say i never did nething for him.

you're gonna love this one, sorry no pics. i own a 1985 pontiac parisienne safari edition 8 passenger station wagon. it belonged to my grandparents and had sat in a field(cow pasture) for 10 years or so. We had to pull the gas tank due to rust, so i drive with an outboard tank modified into the flip up seat. My mom and sis are STILL not speaking to me because they(my grandparents) gave the car to me. But on the plus side of the car, my area is well known for car shows and i worked where it was at, so i cleaned it up, and stuck it out there, had 6 offers to buy, 2 pics taken, and over 150 ppl looked at it! also own a ford aspire 4 dr.

i forgot to mention, when we got the car, it had corn growing in the floorboards, and the back hatch had a critter we peeled out in 3 pieces!

Oh yes Blonde we want to see pictures!!!! I'm cracking up because in my mind... any car 1980 and above is "new" to me...LOL..You know, the gas tank... what would be cool is a fuel tank we racers use. If it is above not in the protection of the frame, the tank is enclosed in metal and has foam in it so if it does rupture the fuel will down spew all over.

I totally know about pulling cars out of fields, most of my racecars have been giving to me and then I part them out. When we were 18 my husband had a 1968 baja bug that he modified may ways one being there was no back seat instead a wooden flat so we could use the thing as a "truck" LOL and we were rebuilding the 327 in the camaro and he had just the block and he stepped into the flooboard behind the seat and his foot went clean through the floor board with the added weight ROFL. Later we put the seat back in it and whoever sat in the back right side would envariably ask about the hole and we'd say "oh whoever sits there if we run out of gas we do the "flintstones" and that person pushes us :eek:

Another good story is that my cousin is so anal that she had this beautiful Camaro that she loved so much and washed so much that she washed the pin striping clean off it! You'd think she'd of learned but years later she got a car that was "so nice, I kept it in the barn and only drove it for special occasions." Well, she hadn't drove it in a couple of month and sure enough, critters had moved in and totally distroyed the interior, chewing up the upholstery and the urine smell was unbearable. Can you imagine??? I don't have that kind of money to waste...a 35,000 dollar paper weight. A lot of people think I should stop driving my camaro but it is an extension of me, my personality and people swore after we completely restored it I would park it but that is stupid to me. I want to enjoy it and it is more comfortable to ride in than many new cars and very dependable... I think my March the odometer will flip making that the 3rd time since I've owned the car (23yrs.)

I'm rambling...hell...I've not even smoked a bowl!!!

Blonde... get us a pic (no license plate) of that wagon!

Classic (old) cars need to live too!!!

O.K I'll post pics later but I own a 2004 Chevy SS Silverado Truck and my wife owns a 2004 Chevy Avalanche as everyday drivers. But my baby is my 85% restored 1965 Cheverolet SS impala that I've owned for the last 11 years. It has had to take a back seat in it's restoration for the last two years do to the birth of my beautiful son. But in due time it will have my time and I will complete it.;)

It is nice to see we have more in common then the obvious....but car enthusiests too! =)

594927_3_full.jpg
]
594927_6_full.jpg

this is my project car. its a 67 ImpalaSS 396. I ve had it for a couple years now but im fixin to get the bodywork done next summer and rebuild the engine with forged internals and some good heads and convert it to a cheap efi setup and convert it from an automatic to a 4 speed. I also have an 86 Monte carlo and a soon to be bought daily driver that geets good gas mileage

well i was debating on if to post on this thread....as alot of ppl know me by my rides, but considering i dont have a grow setup in the house where the cars are parked i decided to share :)

the car is the last of the handbuilt 930 turbos....it was made in 86'. upgraded turbo and other goodies.

the bike is a duck 998 mono, upgraded out the yin yang.

fisrt car pics are at the dealer...then when i got it home....

430553_1_full.jpg

430553_2.jpg

430553_4.jpg

430553_23.jpg

430553_39.jpg

430553_29.jpg

430553_45.jpg

430553_48.jpg

430553_52.jpg

430553_37.jpg

430553_28.jpg

My unckle had and old Ford 4Dood LTD that he drove to play in the band on the weekend. The back window didn`t roll all the way up and it would rain in the back seet and from years on the farm it had a lot of dirt in the floorboard too. He was bad to throw seeds and stems in the back seat when rolling a J in the dark at the club he played. On night on the way to play he looked in the back to find something and in the floor board was a mj plant about 18 inches tall and it was doing quiet nice on its own. He pulled it and removed it but he was glad he wasn`t stoped and a cop saw it. true story. slim

Latest posts

Back