2 Weeks Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DLtoker

Well, the hard part is now done with my grow and I am 14 days into flowering. I have three different strains but are not labeled becuase I had to ditch the packaging of the seeds at the border to be safe. Anyways, I had 10 skunk #11, 10 Twilight and 5 C99's.
smiley_weed.gif

I have ten plants that made it to flower out of 14 that we germinated. When I first started flowering I definitely over did it with the nutes (foliar feed) so they are showing signs of over fert now but are slowly getting over it. Now, there is one strain that is showing great signs of budding as you can see, but on the left hand side there is a plant that shows minimal bud growth. Is this normal for this strain... if you know which one it is? Or did I really mess these guys up with over fert and it being my first grow?

DLtoker1.JPG

DLtoker2.JPG

I really hope my **** looks that good when I am able to start.

haha Thanks man... Really. I put a lot of love into these ladies. I just hope that they puff as good in the end

i think that the one on the right is c99

But the buds... Is it abnormal for a strain flowering for two weeks and the buds only being the size of an eraser on a pencil? ... You see the ones on the left front?

DLtoker said:
But the buds... Is it abnormal for a strain flowering for two weeks and the buds only being the size of an eraser on a pencil? ... You see the ones on the left front?

yup.

damn so is it going to effect the final product big time or just slow the flowering cycle?

Everything is looking great. Your buds are normal fo being only 2 weeks into flower IMHO.

Nice. Well hopefully they will successfully mature into big bad buds for me!

DLtoker said:
Nice. Well hopefully they will successfully mature into big bad buds for me!

They should! The last couple weeks are key imo!! Thas where the weight flies on!

hahahaha just take care of it right, and you will be ok

Do any of you have a recommendation for some advanced nutes to help add weight and flavor? Right now the only thing I'm using is the FF line. I was thinking about adding sugar but I don't know if that's asking for bugs. Anything for the last 2 week flush too?

Oh and if it were organic that would be steller as well.

well, here I am at 3 weeks now... still trying to control the over ferti guess. when can i expect to see some trichs?

Well, just wanted to throw out some new pics. I've noticed that bud growth has slowed but the thrichs or just starting to appear now. Stoked. :fly:

Now, I see there are lots of different levels of maturation from plant to plant. Should I even bother flushing in a few weeks because they are all in one res.?

Oh, I know this is almost impossible to judge but with my 400W HPS can you guess what the yeild off this could be? 3 ozs?

DSCN0528.JPG

DSCN0529.JPG

DSCN0530.JPG

DSCN0531.JPG

Everything is looking great mang. Sorry but there is know way of telling how much your gonna get from a certain plant it's just to hard. Tell ya one thing it's gonna be free. :D ;)

The one with the purple geno(i'm guessing it's twilight) looks GOOOOOD!!!!

Beautiful flowers!!! What products are you using?????

Stunzeed........

Latest posts

Back