Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
Ok so this is my first Grow Jurnal , i will be growing LittleRider #2 , seeds come from Dr. Chronic (came in 8 days including weekend to ATL).

setup info :) :

Growing Technique : Im going to go soil : (dont know that much about growing in soil ,but hey its time to try.

Lights : going to be using CFL for vegin ( 3x26 watts around 1700 lumes each or 2x 26watt and one 42 watt in the middle ) bathroom light fixture :)

Soil : I choose Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Nutrients : thats a big ? im not going to go and buy fox farm 3 part couse i not to trying spent to much on 2 plants i got 3 part Flora if i can use that pleas let me know and i also have some shultz plant food .
whichever one i can go with i will be adding super thrive for some speed to it :)

Pots : 5 quart paint bucket :) little over gallon should be enough

Growing Space : hmmmm going to do little setup in my closet somewear with Mylar aroud the walls.

so my plant is to get male and female just for me to get seedssss hopefully a lot of them , any ideas you guys have !!
pleas let me know !!

ok so i put 4 of seeds in cup of water and then on A/C adapter on 14/02/07 , less than 16 hours 2 of them spround :eek: the other 2 no signs , 2 of the sprouded seeds went in to peat pelets. 3 one when is squezzed it pup in my fingers was roten inside 4-one i put yester day in 3-rd peat pelet but as of right now nothing has happen.
I will keep updates on weekly basis. Thank yaa for intres

on the ic they are like 5 to hours old

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

hey brouli hows it going man? from the looks of things so far so good. lol im glad to see that u are starting a grow with all the info u have u should have no problem at all good luck bro and i will be looking forward to ur grow maybe i can learn a few things from ya hope alls well over there peace

thanks man thats my first grow in soil never did that before ,only HYDRO

thats them alright. Good luck on your plan. remember, any questions on them, go ahead and ask. they look a few hours old. nice!

I've looked into Lowrider and it sounds like fun, mind if I slide in with a kush doobie?:ccc:

I think Flora nutes are worth a try...just remember hydro nutes are like twice as strong and soil will store alot. Be mindful of salt buildup. Tiny plants probably only need 1/4 schedule.

Maybe THCskunk would know more but I think most say don't bother vegging, 12/12 from germ is said to provide the best results and can produce more females. MJ will veg anyway regardless of light cycle until it is mature.

I feel you on the price of those beans...I would probably breed the first 2 or 3 I got and start over with a thousand beans or so:D ...be done with males for a while. Just me 2 cents.

Eman:smoke1:

hahahahah thanks E-man and THC

did you see the one on the left, thats a male is so bend couse balls are heavy :)

i got names for them but cant posted or it will be deleted

If you don't get any males, you could try spraying some gibberrilic acid, forcing them to turn male. It's cruel and unsual, but without cloning, I'd probably try the same. Good luck!

Everything is looking good so far mang. What ya need is some GREEN MOJO for them babies.

GreenMojo.JPG

Elephant Man said:
Maybe THCskunk would know more but I think most say don't bother vegging, 12/12 from germ is said to provide the best results and can produce more females. MJ will veg anyway regardless of light cycle until it is mature.

what?! no veg period?! i'm on my first grow, and i thought i had to veg until she was about a foot tall...i was expecting to wait until june before i could harvest...what's the dealie, yo? even if they'll veg until mature, it'll take a lot longer for them to reach that state with so little light, methinks....

offgrid..this is "Lowrider" they're talking about. It "auto flowers" at a very early age, and matures at around only 1 ft tall.
The general "rules of thumb" don't all apply to LR.

wow...i had no idea there was such a strain. "the more you know..."

TBG THANK YOU for mojo offgrid there is nothinng better than read read and then read some more on this forum there is nobody that nows it all

Brouli good luck man, im gonna be getting some lowrider in the summer hopefully, hope your grow goes good seems like youll be fine with soil :D

Good luck on your grow.:) I hope all goes well since I eventually plan on doing the same. Hopefully the bud is worth all the effort.

i think everyones gonna be doing some shady lowrider this summer! and they're soooo cute awwwwww

Rock on with the Ryders man. I can't wait to see how you do this. I'm expecting my seeds any day now so I'm looking forward to you teaching me the lowryder rules.;) GL!

Latest posts

Back