Search results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

    A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

    Does anyone have any up-to-date feedback on Attitude/Choice? I've used them several times with no problems but it's been over a year since I placed my last order.
  2. C

    I need help identifying the problem here!

    Great thread. A light bulb just came on for me. I've always had this same problem and have always used the MG perlite. It's the only perlite I can find. My current grow is looking great and I wondered what was different. The difference is that I'm using recycled soil and didn't add any new...
  3. C

    Electrical question.

    He'd have to have a sub panel and more breakers in the basement. You can't safely put standard wall plugs behind a 30 amp breaker. I'd go with 3-20 amp circuits. One light and its associated cooling equipment per circuit. If a circuit trips, the light and its fans go off together. You...
  4. C

    I just paid $2.99 for a gallon of gas!

    Around here the posted price is for a full gallon, but all prices end with an extra 9/10 to make it look cheaper. It will have $2.99 posted with a small 9 after that, making the price $2.999.
  5. C

    first time order intercepted

    This happens to me all the time. They're keying off the fact that it's an overseas purchase. Call the number on the back of the card and tell them to let it go through. The CC company is only trying to stop fraud. They don't ask what you're trying to buy.
  6. C

    Remember When

    I remember the 70s well. When the price of a lid went from $10 to $15 it was a major hit to the budget. I got pretty good at cleaning the seeds using a credit card and the top off of the turntable. We thought sensimilla was a wonderful invention and wondered how in the world they did it. Had...
  7. C

    Multi-Use E Cigs

    The stuff you buy at gas stations and mall kiosks is way over priced. You can buy lots of good vape gear on line for a quarter of the price. Yes, it's all refillable and reusable. You can also make your own juice but that's a bit advanced. I suggest you buy juice for a while before making...
  8. C

    Pics included... how could I remedy these skinny weak seedling stalks?

    Yeah, and make sure the soil is damp enough that it will hold together a little. It looks like it could be a tricky transplant. I use jiffy pucks and they make it a lot easier.
  9. C

    Ordering from the net?

    Being the internet and all, there are probably only a few hundred thousand places. HTG Supply is well known. The first time I bought lights, I searched at Amazon and found several suppliers. I tend to trust suppliers that I find at Amazon.
  10. C

    Pics included... how could I remedy these skinny weak seedling stalks?

    While I seriously doubt that your real name is Jon Dough, it's not real smart to post pics at photobucket. Also, not cool to re-ask a question that's already been answered because you couldn't be bothered to read the answers before asking again. Like WeedHopper alluded, your actions make me...
  11. C

    Happy 50th Birthday To....

    "Honky Tonk Women" or "Country Honk", essentially the same song. "Can't Get No Satisfaction" and "You Can't Always Get What You Want" are near the top of my list, too. I was in college in the early to mid 70s. My earliest MJ experiences were while listening to the Stones.
  12. C

    Corny jokes

    What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
  13. C

    green seeds, Nivarna

    With one plant, you have a 50% chance that it's female. With two plants, you have a 75% chance that one of them will be female. The odds that both are male are only 25%.
  14. C

    See...i Told You All It Was True!!!!!

    I've been out of the utility business for about 10 years. I spent 25 years of my career with an electric utility. Maybe 3 or 4 times during those years, LEO showed up with a warrant asking to see electric usage history for someone. That's the only time we gave out private data. LEO suspected...
  15. C

    i cant believe this stuff!!!!

    But then, someone from the utility shows up to inspect the meter. Do you really want some stranger showing up asking a bunch of questions?
  16. C

    Corny jokes

    All the waterfowl kept their eyes closed except for one. He was a Peking Duck.
  17. C

    Babies already flowering lol

    I'm kind of surprised that they'd be sexually mature enough to flower. Unless you somehow got some autos. I guess clones would flower, though.
  18. C

    just spamming you

    As if anyone here is stupid enough to email a complete stranger about seeds.
  19. C

    Anyone Remember The '70s??

    You and I are about the same age with the same memories. The first thing you had to do when you got the lid home was to get the stems and seeds out. We were awestruck the first time we saw sensimilla. There was no internet and very little info about MJ. We had no idea how they grew seedless...
  20. C

    not locked up abroad

    Here's a hint about Cancun. The locals walk the beaches selling every trinket known to man. Some of them sell cigars. Every cigar salesman knows how to hook you up.