“ Sup ! lol ! “

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67Cuda

Reaction score
I’m the newbie, who you-bie ? Hope to stay in the guidelines. The rules state one thing, then strangle your nuts in the official rules ?

1643478916662.png

Welcome
Sounds like you are already looking to push some boundaries.
Relax have fun and tow the line that is all we ask.
Do ya grow?
If en you be an old Fart just us in the club
I’m a true sigma male. Chill is for beta’s, lol ! I’ll do my best, but if I hold back, there’s only so long I can hold my breath, lol ! I’m a truly free spirit, and fun as hell, so don’t get offended. I know the box, but live outside of it.

I'll see your 67 cuda and raise it a 69 camaro...welcome to another motor head...
The Camaro and vette are two of my unicorns, though hundreds of cars motorcycles and trucks have passed through my hands unfortunately. 67 is my favorite all around year,even though most pref the 70’s. It’s my belief that it’s far easier to upgrade power train than change the body and interior.

Listen guys, I’m just trying to get started here, and have been studying for months. I’m looking to create a 5x5, DWC, but man ! All the lights ! From spider farm to Phillips SO. Can you guys help out ? I don’t care if it runs me a grand or more, I’m looking for “ Smart “. What’s the smartest purchase ? I’m sure you all have different models, and aspects on starting simple, or just something you want to try. What are the best options for frowning one supercropped plant, rather that a bunch of small ones ?

bring it pony boy, I got 12 so you got some catching up to to...gotta love that cuda's lines, fat little bastages...so how can we assist you in growing the kind of flowers we do...here's a pic
IMG_0826.JPG
of my silver surfer...

bring it pony boy, I got 12 so you got some catching up to to...gotta love that cuda's lines, fat little bastages...so how can we assist you in growing the kind of flowers we do...here's a picView attachment 287038 of my silver surfer...
You might be in trouble ? I don’t just go in straight lines, lol ! I love the curvies. That’s why I dropped the big straight liners. Gave up a 69 charger R/T 440 for the 67 F/S small block.

Owner of site has imposed a no cuss or Political names
It sucks but it the way it is You will see as you write further. Not too many just main things
So sad. I left many sites with that church-talk attitude. Tiptoeing isn’t exactly my forte, lol !

Latest posts

Back