😡😠 Super P*ssed Off 😠😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FourTwenty

Reaction score
Ok so today i decided id go out and mess around with the plants for a little bit and i end up at my favorite plant of the season and notice that some of the side branches had basically taken over
and were blocking all the light from the center so i tie a branch down and move two the next i barely even bend the branch amd here a snap. And ill damned if the plant didnt split in the worse place possible dead center at the first topping..i was so pissed i finished tien it down rubbed dirt on the split tied the split as best i could with what i had on me...but my question any thing special to put on it or just let it be. I gotta pic ill attach plant just started flowering about 2 or so weeks ago pic below and any advice is appreciated thanks guys n gals

Attachments

• 20210816_190018.jpg
    20210816_190018.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 21
Gorilla tape the crap out of it...ive got one worse than yours and she is doing fine

you can put a bunch of clonex or rooting hormone on the break before you tape it up...I’ve done it both ways and plants are fine

here is a fresh photo hot off the press

so relax , go smoke a bowl or two , get some gorilla tape and keep on trucking

C1904FCB-A08E-4EDA-B6A1-EFC59768624B.jpeg

does it look like that broken branch is sickly or dying to anyone?............

I didn’t think so

56255FC3-5FA2-4369-916A-6863781C90FF.jpeg

im glad I took that photo....we are supposed to have a wind event all day tomorrow with 30-60 mph winds all day so I will reinforce that branch with some more gorilla tape...probably overkill cause the plant is wrapped in horti-netting and should be fine...but I will error on the side of caution and re-tape it

Gorilla tape the crap out of it...ive got one worse than yours and she is doing fine

you can put a bunch of clonex or rooting hormone on the break before you tape it up...I’ve done it both ways and plants are fine
Have one like that now

Latest posts

Back