0 side branches, 10" tall G13 Labs - Cinderella 99....curious...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
...as the title says, I have a 10" G13 Labs Cinderella 99, and it seems to have no side branching. I'm scared to top it because I have a feeling it will explode lol!! I just don't know what to think about this.

Any and all thoughts please.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's a link to the journal it's a part of: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69229

Off with it`s head. Do believe that`s what I`d do.

Too early to be making Male or Female calls but Most of my males looked similar to that. Tall, lanky no side branching. I would keep an eye on it but don't go crazy. You have plenty of time to yank it when and if it actually shows as a Male. jmo

Too early to be making Male or Female calls but Most of my males looked similar to that. Tall, lanky no side branching. I would keep an eye on it but don't go crazy. You have plenty of time to yank it when and if it actually shows as a Male. jmo

It's a FEM seed, but of course that doesn't mean it won't be male. Also, if it has to go, I'm quite ok with it. I'll have more room for the other stuff! hah

Curious if any other have experience with this strain of this type of situation? (No side branches at all)

G13 Labs Cinderella 99 is a "mostly Sativa" strain so side branching should be plentiful.

Odd pheno or just too immature?

That's what I was going to say but topping it would take most of the growth.

And, if things got mixed up and that's not a Sativa, but rather if it might be a "1 cola" type strain, topping it might not be a good idea.

Otherwise, that would have been my suggestion as well.

At this point, I simply don't trust the breeders and seedbanks and all their claims at all so it could be any strain or combination of strains.

Thing is, I don't have room for it if it doesn't comply.. but I don't want it to go to the waste land as I REALLY want to try this. So I think I'm with Rose in the thought of; "I'm just going to top it already".

Biggest reasons to top it would be 1) should MAKE it drive power and energy to the "new tops" and 2) if I were to throw it away, may as well at least try to top it and salvage it.

Thanks for tuning in all. She won't have room in this garden if she doesn't comply! :D

If you are going to toss it anyway, definitely top it and see what happens.

If you top that lady, she is going to bush out for you. I wanna see.

Did you top or fim? It looks like there was enough top growth to fim.

Super cropping will bush any plant out with out sacrificing the main cola. I prefer a foxtail over a chunk of a top.

It's all about the veg time and that baby is still young.

Again this is just me, I'd like to see a side by side of the same plant, one topped. One cropped.

I'd be willing to bet the cropped would win your heart overall.

Way less stunt and results are almost overnight.

Try it, don't defy it. ;)

Super cropping will bush any plant out with out sacrificing the main cola. I prefer a foxtail over a chunk of a top.

It's all about the veg time and that baby is still young.

Again this is just me, I'd like to see a side by side of the same plant, one topped. One cropped.

I'd be willing to bet the cropped would win your heart overall.

Way less stunt and results are almost overnight.

Try it, don't defy it. ;)

to each their own---topped cropped bent whatever---i would top it to get 5 main colas---imo its all about the canopy and a bit of stress to push them plants to the limit---1' thick canopy shading the floor---no lowers taking energy to produce popcorn all focus is on the top

I was going to suggest fimming instead of topping....but I see it is too late. I don't think that any of my C99s have really grown like that. I grew a lot of Joey Weed C99 and a batch of Moscas C99.

i wouldn't do anything till it's sexed

I'd lop that girl's head off, and sleep just fine tonight :) Keep an eye on that one, weird boy smell to that one.

Latest posts

Back