1+1=2, 2+2=4 Some need help with math lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Costa Rica reports record marijuana bust
Policeone.com
December 29th 2007
SAN JOSE, Costa Rica — Costa Rican agents made the largest marijuana bust in the Central American nation's history, seizing 4.85 tons of the drug found in an abandoned boat, police said Saturday.
The marijuana
sailboat.gif
-- enough to roll 17,600 joints, police said -- was discovered Friday during a patrol with the U.S. Coast Guard off the country's Pacific coast, Costa Rican police said in a statement.
The ship's crew fled, abandoning their 48-foot-long boat near the border with Panama, where they appear to have fled, police said. No arrests have been made

where do they get their arithmatic from???
4.85 tonne in metric is 4,850,000 gms
4,850,000 gms divided by 17,600 joints = 275gm of bud per joint!!!
holy bat guana, they are fat joints lmao

I agree 100% those would be some fat joints. :eek:

They must really know how to party in Costa Rica! :holysheep:

It would take a freaking HUGE wrap for just one of them bad boys!!

It's a simple explanation. Costa Rica is having a worlds fattest joint competition. Everyones trying to win it. Even the government, so they aren't going to even acknowledge any joint that isn't huge as a joint so they can win. Thats over 9 1/2 ounces a joint, 1 1/2 ounces over a half pound. I want the Costa Rican government to roll my js from now on.

The joints may be wet, and full of stem, roots and hydroton. :confused:

I smoke 4400 joints in the morning.
I smoke 4400 joints at night.
I smoke 4400 joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I smoke 4400 joints in time of peace, and 4400 in time of war
I smoke 4400 joints before I smoke 4400 joints,
And then I smoke 4400 more :48:

AHHH HAHAHAHAHA HAR HAR HAR HA!!!

And they think were stoned.....!?!?

But dammm we need to blaze a 275g joint together.....thats enough for us all to hit the same damn joint....

Wow...hahaha. What idiot would abandon 4.85 tons of bud!? I'd build an underground storage or somthing.....But if the chances were more on the side of getting caught then i see what he/she was thinking..think about the jail time for that much...haha Maybe Costa Rica is rolling joints with pollen and thc soil :rolleyes: :laugh:

i would snuggle up in that pile of joints and sleep like a baby.

i'd prolly cremate myself on accident tho. :holysheep:

Yeah thats not big at all, 9.70 ounces per joint lol street price = $1940 usd (at $200 an ounce) or $2910 (at 300 an ounce) yeah thats what all us millionares smoke....

What do you roll it in, wrapping paper?

hahaha :) funny ****!

weed should be legal!

HippyInEngland said:
Costa Rica reports record marijuana bust

Policeone.com

December 29th 2007​

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica — Costa Rican agents made the largest marijuana bust in the Central American nation's history, seizing 4.85 tons of the drug found in an abandoned boat, police said Saturday.
The marijuana
sailboat.gif
-- enough to roll 17,600 joints, police said --

Now How in the Hell can they say there 17,600 joint there ?? Did they roll it all up to fine out ??
Nope I don't believe this crap and that because I don't like stems in my Joints and there weighting the stems in that..

Latest posts

Back