1/8 for 2 :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
A buddy and I smoked an 1/8 last night. I pretty much ate everything and I feel like shit.. but on a good note.. I think my shlong got bigger... iono, maybe I'm still baked.

What's the most you guys have smoked?

a pity that you couldn't find a better way to occupy yourself than checking "your schlong" size...:?

Whats up Jon. Well i do bongs all day from about 6:00 in the morning until about 8:00 or so at night everday. :eek: Good thing we grow our own bud. :D By the way i don't think your shlong got bigger that's what we call a morning woody. Go take a leak. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up Jon. Well i do bongs all day from about 6:00 in the morning until about 8:00 or so at night everday. :eek: Good thing we grow our own bud. :D By the way i don't think your shlong got bigger that's what we call a morning woody. Go take a leak. :p

LMAO :D love your style TBG seriously to be smoking some crazy bomb homegrown herb like yours from 6:00am till 8:00pm i dont think i would be able to walk an hour later lol:p

i smoke about 3 to 5 grams a day....i think...i dunno i just take buds out of my jar and smoke it

and no matter how much weed i smoke....i still don't have a schlong ...am i doing something wrong? :confused: :p

Mine 005 (Medium).jpg

and no matter how much weed i smoke....i still don't have a schlong ...am i doing something wrong? :confused: :p

Honey... All the weed you smoke doesn't even make MY schlong any bigger *shrug* Though it is true that the shisk sometimes gives me a wee spasm in the lower extremities lmao...

I'll have to agree with TBG here... it's just a morning chubby.

Cheers and good green mojo too all !

zL

Ldy, you have nice ju.....jars, you don't need a schlong.:D

ZenLunatic said:
I'll have to agree with TBG here... it's just a morning chubby.

Cheers and good green mojo too all !

zL
Lmao i have heard it called many things but never a morning chubby. Oh and jon what ever you do dont let it go you will piss all over the toilet:D.

In Costa Rica me and one other guy smoked a quater lb one night... it actually stretched well into the next morning.

Devilweed said:
In Costa Rica me and one other guy smoked a quater lb one night... it actually stretched well into the next morning.

OMG!!! roflmao...

My brother and I did 3 oz in a night. I was smacked but after a while you just dont get any higher

Latest posts

Back