1 Auto Lemon under T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no I would not feed the entire amount per gallon when they are that little

you have a good feeding plan and I would stick to it

i would start adding the cal-mag at 6-8 weeks veg

It's a bit early to be putting anything on it yet, just let it do it's thing until time to up pot.

Bubba

^^^^^^yep , good advice

even when mine are small and In beer cups , I give them some nutes

that is using an old recipe called Lucas Formula , 8 ml of Micro , 16 ml of Bloom per gallon , General Hydroponics Micro and Bloom

that formula can be reduced to 4 - 8 and then 2 - 4 , and 1 ml Micro and 2 ml Bloom per gallon for baby plants

we usually go from 1 - 2 until they are sexed and up potted and then they go directly to the 8 - 16 ratio

the only other nutes they get are cal-mag when they need a little tweaking

one nice thing about the GH line of nutes , they have Ph buffers that help keep the plants happy

lots of good feeding regimens out there and everybody has to find what works for them…..

I like the 2 part Lucas Formula for simplicity

What happened?
104_0535.JPG

^^^^^^yep , good advice

even when mine are small and In beer cups , I give them some nutes

that is using an old recipe called Lucas Formula , 8 ml of Micro , 16 ml of Bloom per gallon , General Hydroponics Micro and Bloom

that formula can be reduced to 4 - 8 and then 2 - 4 , and 1 ml Micro and 2 ml Bloom per gallon for baby plants

we usually go from 1 - 2 until they are sexed and up potted and then they go directly to the 8 - 16 ratio

the only other nutes they get are cal-mag when they need a little tweaking

one nice thing about the GH line of nutes , they have Ph buffers that help keep the plants happy

lots of good feeding regimens out there and everybody has to find what works for them…..

I like the 2 part Lucas Formula for simplicity

bigsur is that recipe for Auto or Reg? I have the General Organics GO BOX this time around. This is my 2nd grow with them. And big thank you for the recipe.

G Hopper do you really think a grasshopper. I do have spiders the long-legged ones. All, so some black ones. I don't kill spiders. Could it be a spider?

Hard to say. Just looked like one of the tip of the leaves had a chunk missing. Plant looked good though. And no I don't think a spider would do that.

no I would not feed the entire amount per gallon when they are that little

you have a good feeding plan and I would stick to it

i would start adding the cal-mag at 6-8 weeks veg

Sounds good, thanks

I got my eye on it Hopper.

Does anyone know of a good seed Bank in the US?

We have a few on here you might check out.
See sponsors at the top of the page.

Morning Fellow growers. Everything is going OK. It's the waiting game now. Getting ready to start this day. Happy growing.

12 days.
104_0549.JPG

104_0545.JPG

I have been 3 times bit by brown recluse. I kill every spider I can get my bare hands on. I don't care how big, fuzzy or scary. I don't need a shoe or flyswatter, I just grab them barehanded. Just figuring that my own form of Darwinism for them breeds them to keep near the cracks and crevices of society and away from my general public.

Attachments

• Spiders.jpeg
    Spiders.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 7
I think I finally ridded my house of the recluse. Never been bitten by one, killed a ton of them.

Bubba

I have been 3 times bit by brown recluse. I kill every spider I can get my bare hands on. I don't care how big, fuzzy or scary. I don't need a shoe or flyswatter, I just grab them barehanded. Just figuring that my own form of Darwinism for them breeds them to keep near the cracks and crevices of society and away from my general public.
Holy crap I thought that your legs were tatted .
Fook them spiders,

Recluse don't play. They don't make webs, they just sneak around. I believe spiders think! I've spotted one just standing on a hardwood floor, and when I locked eyes on him, it actually raised up a little bit! Fooker was watching me.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back