1 Auto Lemon under T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ness

Reaction score
Morning fellow cannabis farmers. I'm growing just one Auto Lemon under T5s. Will see how she grows. This time around I'm using Fox Farm Happy Frog and perlite with General Organics as nutrition. I have a humidifier and heating running in the grow room, which I have to regulate during the day. My humidifier gauge has broken this morning, so I'll be ordering one next month.

Four days old, one inch tall, temperature 78, lights 15 inches above.
1640094607194.png

She sprouted with only one cotyledon. Happy Growing.:)

Thank you, Roster. My she blooms into a beauty. Time to start this day. I was planning to do some yard work, but it's raining out and cold 40 F. A bowl and coffee will have to do.
1640097133049.png

Always a pleasure to have speaks my dear.
I need to walk the puppy myself, too cold to do much here either.

Morning WeedHopper, I have use the T5s two time before. I have eight tubes veg lights and eight flowering lights. I hope they are strong enough. I have big ideas for my outside grow this spring. I didn't grow outside last spring; I wish I did.

3:25 am, a peaceful morning. This is my grow space. I have the tem at 78 F, Humidity gauge broke yesterday. humidity has been at 50 percent. I have the humidifier going for the little baby. I might of water a little too much. Would that stunt the growth? Watering is one of my defaults. I water just until the water start io come out a little bit. Are, you suppose to water until a stream flows out the bottom? Light is on 16 on 8 off.
1640248826777.png

Lemon is 1 1/2 inches. I thought I had a picture. I'll have to go snap one.
1640251205466.png

Morning WeedHopper, I have use the T5s two time before. I have eight tubes veg lights and eight flowering lights. I hope they are strong enough. I have big ideas for my outside grow this spring. I didn't grow outside last spring; I wish I did.
Are they HOT5s. (High output T5s)
HOT5s put out 5000 lumens per 4ft tube. I had a 4ft 8tube system. It put out 40,000 lumens. In veg I used 6500k and kept them 2" from the canopy. In flower I switched over to 2700k and kept them 4" from the canopy. I think I showed you pics of one of my grows. My buds were nice and dense.

1640272265206.png

For veg I have 8 tube Florescent, Silhouette, High output-F54T5/HO and for bloom I have 6 Tube Like Wise 450 mA, P-36W, WL 660nm then 2 tubes are Agro Max F54T5 HO.
1640271661786.jpeg

This is what the light throughout.
1640272253476.png

WeedHopper you really had your T5's 2 inches away from seedlings. I have mine 15 inchs away. You didn't burn the little buggers, did you? I don't know how much Lumen the tubes have. I'm going to lower my lights down a little. See what happens. Thank you WH.

No Ness. I'm sorry. I was talking about my girls in veg and flower. I always used a couple small floras for seedlings until they get about 6". Once they are about 6" I put them under the T5 system and put the T5s about 12" from the plants canopy. When they get about 12" tall then I drop the lights down about 2" away and I keep them that way thru vegg. And yes it is a little work but my light were easy to move up and down. Plant stays bushy and with a fan moving air around my stems we're big and strong too.
By the way. You still need to watch your temperatures even with T5s, especially with the 2700k tubes.

Last edited:

Thank you WeedHopper. Now, the t5s are 10 inches from the canopy.

When you put your medium in your pot do you fill the medium halfway then water, fill the rest of the way and water? I have a heavy foot when it comes to watering. I think I stunned my little Lemon seedling. Next time I'll water with 1/4 tea Root Magic to gal water. I'm kicking myself in the azz.

Happy Growing
1640338442245.png

No. I just put the medium in and water until runoff is coming out the bottom and I don't water again until it's dry.
Pick up the pot and feel the weight of the pot before you water and after you water pick the pot up and feel the weight . That way you know what the pot feels like when it's dry.
Allowing the medium to dry pulls oxygen into the soil for the roots. Growing in soil is much different then growing in water.
In water your using air stones to add oxygen to the roots or they would drown. In soil if you keep it to wet they will drown. The soil drying out is what pulls oxygen into the soil for the roots.
Knowing the weight of your pot can tell you if it's dry. Plus you can tell by looking at your plants leaves if it's dry too.

Just waiting on my daughter to call me on Skype. My family is in NH and ME.
Beef ribs, chicken wings, rice and vegetables, football.
1640429450069.png
It's going to be a good day. Me and tj are just staying home.

its to small right now but when she gets bigger remember to add some cal-mag

Yes, I will. Would you feed the whole amount of cal-mag to a gal of water? I have been feeding 1/4 at first, then a 1/2 when bigger. I'm thinking of feeding some root magic next watering. Just root magic. What do you think is that to early?

Latest posts

Back