1 Auto Lemon under T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41 degrees out. Sunny. The pain in the knee is subsiding.
41 days, now she is blooming.

104_0725.JPG

no balls that I have seen but I didn't check all around the plant. Why Roster does it look funny. I know she isn't much to look at now maybe she'll fatten up. Ever since I got cataract surgery, I can't see close up. s..ks. I got readers and there a pain in the a.s

no balls that I have seen but I didn't check all around the plant. Why Roster does it look funny. I know she isn't much to look at now maybe she'll fatten up. Ever since I got cataract surgery, I can't see close up. s..ks. I got readers and there a pain in the a.s
She looks thin to me, might be the Strain (sativa right?)
May also be the amount of light power . Not Bad though

She looks thin to me, might be the Strain (sativa right?)
May also be the amount of light power . Not Bad though

Roster, Weedhopper sorry it took so long to get back to you. I haven't been checking my own thread. me bad Roster it is the Strain and also, I do believe it the lights. And it is 60 Indica, three more days I'm order my lights. more coffee
1643628525857.png

Hello fellow cannabis farmers. Been sick again but not as bad. I'm up and about today.

Here are a few pictures of the Lemon and new light.

104_0753.JPG

104_0754.JPG

104_0759.JPG

Here is my new light put up yesterday.
104_0751.JPG

I'm all ready to grow my next grow. My Lemon plant isn't up to par. but it is throwing of a smell. Smell that Smell. Happy growing.

Latest posts

Back