1 gallon vs 5 gallon Bubble Bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
Hey all, anyone here tried the 1 Gallon Bubble Bags?

I usually harvest 3 plants at a time, and like to make hash with my trim, im going to finally spring for bubble bags instead of making BHO, Qwiso, or Gumby hash, im curious are the 1 gallon bags worth the money, or should i just step up to 5 gallon.

3 plants worth of trim isnt much im sure i could do it all in a single 1 gallon bag run.

Thanks, I.E

I started with 1 gal bags, and then went up to the 5 gal. However, I most likely have a lot more trim than you do and I save it up rather than making hash after harvesting several plants. If you think you are going to stay with small batches, go with the 1 gal bags. The 5 gal would be a pita for small runs.

I bought the one gallon set and at this point hate them....too small. It is the reason I started making canna oil and cooking with that. Like THG though I save my trim in the freezer and like to do bigger runs.

Well it looks like the only mark against them is the size, which is one of the reasons im considering them, i can never save my trim i enjoy the hash to much, i cant wait multiple harvests to make my hash :)

Thanks for the input, think ill grab the 1 Galloners.

Funny timing for this thread, I have a 1 gallon set and when my nephew asked to borrow them this last weekend I told him he can keep them, im going to 5 gallon bags, I find it hard to work with 1 gallon bags in a 5 gal bucket, jmo.

dman1234 said:
Funny timing for this thread, I have a 1 gallon set and when my nephew asked to borrow them this last weekend I told him he can keep them, im going to 5 gallon bags, I find it hard to work with 1 gallon bags in a 5 gal bucket, jmo.

I wish I had a nephew I cld give mine too......:rolleyes:

I use the 1 gallon bags...should buy the 5 as I have a lot as well..I too use the freezer...I like to use the bathroom garbage cans..the 1 gal bags fit great..I baught 4 cans...makes it easier and faster...I keep my popcorn buds and other stuff in the freezer as well and pull when I need more bubble...Happy hashing

take care and be safe

dman1234 said:

I found a 1 gal paint bucket in our little local hardware store that work well with the 1 gal bags. I used an Osterizer mixer with dough hooks to churn the mixture as I didn't have to hold the mixer.

Latest posts

Back