1 Gram

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteboy09

Reaction score
Whats the least amount of weed you guys think u could make anything with, if that doesnt sound rite im sorry im pretty baked, always up for smoking blunts but wanna try somthing a little different, anything u can make with like a gram?:D

whiteboy09 said:
Whats the least amount of weed you guys think u could make anything with, if that doesnt sound rite im sorry im pretty baked, always up for smoking blunts but wanna try somthing a little different, anything u can make with like a gram?:D
Whats up whiteboy09. I don't think you can make much of anything with 1 gram.

BongWongDong said:
could maybe grind it up an sniff it......
lol. that's funny. go ahead and try whiteboy09 and tell me how it is.:D

ive never tried sniffin it...but im sure thc can be absorbed through nostril tissue.........

Like TGB said NO. Your nose has hairs in it to stop dust like the ground plant material from going up your nose. For the record im 99% sure that I never herd of a person geting high by snorting there weed even on the one occasion where someone tryed snorting crystals they felt like shit for a while and grogy and wasted a poper. Your better off to eat it or smoke it still to the tryed and proven methods.

Hhahahahahahhahaahahaha

Don't try shooting it up. It clogs the needle!

Too many chunks.

Hhahahaahhahahhaa

Snorting weed! Oh my! Hhahaahahhhahaahahaha

You guys are killin me!

Here's what you can do with a gram, man;

Make a batch of cookies and grind up your gram into power and add it to only enough cookie dough to make one cookie. Bake em and eat the cookie! The high will depend on the potency of your weed. A gram of WW in one cookie should get you a nice little buzz. Something like Afghani would be good too. Swagg would just waste good cookie dough.

Good luck to you man!

One of my friends mentioned to me a recipe called firecrackers. What you do is take peanut butter and spread it on to a cracker of any sort. Then you take whatever weed you have and grind it up and sprinkle it on top of the cracker and peanut butter. Then you take another cracker that all so has peanut butter on it and then sandwich it. After this he mentioned some thing about micro waving it. Then you can consume. I have no idea if this works so please don’t be upset with me if it doesn’t. All so if any one knows if this doesn’t work please let me know.

Hampster said:
One of my friends mentioned to me a recipe called firecrackers. What you do is take peanut butter and spread it on to a cracker of any sort. Then you take whatever weed you have and grind it up and sprinkle it on top of the cracker and peanut butter. Then you take another cracker that all so has peanut butter on it and then sandwich it. After this he mentioned some thing about micro waving it. Then you can consume. I have no idea if this works so please don’t be upset with me if it doesn’t. All so if any one knows if this doesn’t work please let me know.
I have no idea where it is, but someone put that one in here before. I remember reading it. Sounds pretty dry to me...

I actually know this recipe. Here is how it goes:
1: Get UNHYDROGENATED peanut butter. I believe, it is made by Smuckers. There are other brands, but just makes sure it is unhydrogenated. The consistency is much more oily and like natural peanut butter, so you don't think "ewh gross" when you open it like I did when I first saw it.
2: Spread it out among a few crackers, like Ritz or Saltines. Make it an even number of crackers, because you are going to make an "Oreo"/Ritz with Peanut Butter like cracker. Make it a fair amount of peanut butter and get the oil on there too, it is what traps the THC for chemical bonding. That doesn't however, mean you should pour it out. A simple stirring of the peanut butter before you use it will suffice.
3: Grind up between .5-1.5 grams. Spread what you have out evenly for the covered crackers. Don't lump it together, or pile it on top of each other.
4: After all the crackers are covered with your desire amount of finely grinded greens, make a sandwich of 2 crackers like I mentioned earlier. Make an "Oreo" like cracker, out of your batch. If you have 2 crackers, you put both (peanut butter sides) together and get 1, if you had 4, you get 2 "Oreo" like crackers.... Do not make a cracker without another one on top of it. The reason, THC will exit without bonding... THAT SUCKS AND YOU ARE WASTING IT!
5: Pre-heat a toaster/confectionary oven/oven to 325ish. DO NOT EXCEED 345ish, or the THC will burn off without becoming stable in the oil.
6. After your heating medium is pre-heated, put the "Oreo" like crackers into the heat, and set a timer for EXACTLY 22 mins, no more no less. I would literally hang over the over anticipating the annoying beeping of the time to remove them.
6A: If you are going for stealth because of an apartment/live with family members, you can wrap each individual cracker in tin foil. It will retain the fragrance given off, which isn't much but very noticeable if you are close by, and it will also keep THC from escaping without bonding. I personally would choose this method even if you aren't going for stealth... It is easier to clean as well. Of course, once you open the foil, the smell will escape, but it will be minimal compared with what would have been.
7: After you remove the crackers, unwrap them so they don't continuously cook within the tin foil. Let them cool until you can eat them. I would suggest something to drink. They are huge Ritz peanut butter crackers, and you know what happens when dogs eat peanut butter, they keep licking the roof of their mouth. You will do the same if you put that giant thing in your mouth without getting something to drink and get it down.

For most people who I know have made these, you can been the biggest stoner, but still get high on just a gram. The effects will kick in after roughly 45 mins, and will last 6-8 hours. Kick start it with a joint or something. Your tolerance has nothing to do with this recipe, because you are ingesting it. If you really want to try an 1/8, please let me know what happens to you. You'll probably buy a Super Market chain during your high...

Anyone have any questions, I'm glad to finally be able to answer something I know, rather than having to ask questions for other people to answer. It is nice to contribute something to this forum after reading so much in it.

Is this some thing that has a long shelf life like a couple of days or should i eat it then and there?

That is something that I don't know. I'd imagine, you could keep them for a while, since it bonds with the peanut butter and the oil; then again, I'm not a chemist. When you keep other recipes that you make with it, they stay good until you eat them, so I figure it would be the same concept here. I haven't tried to keep them out because I haven't had a reason to ever leave them lying around.

I'll state one concept again though, this is a body high, not head high. So the effects feel a lot stronger, and will generally last longer. It is nice to get a bang for your buck.:headbang:

Hope that helps.

Left out for a week and my friend had a couple. He said there was no problem... I knew before he said anything though because he was laying on the floor drooling like a dog with rabbi's.... Little too much of a good thing = good moments caught on video:headbang2: !!! Mind you, he chose to try the 1/8th by himself against my suggestion and warning...

ive cooked up a gram in some butter and spread it on a bagel, but you could put it on whatever, just make sure you only use a small amount of butter maybe a little more than what you would think you would use to spread it on something, or whatever your doing with it. good luck, and enjoy.

In A Few Desperate Situations I Have Rolled The Bud Into A Tight Ball And Swallowed It Like A Pill.

i dont think eating straigh buds would work.
thc is fat and alchohol soluable... not sure if stomach acid would break it down into what your looking for.

Latest posts

Back