1 Month Would Be Ok Right???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
I was wondering a month worth of veg time would be fine right not looking for aloy... Then i switch to 12-12 or could i use 10-14 for flowering?? Just wondering because theirs a drought around hear Aka no herb and i was thinkin after march 1st is 1 month of veg time then id keep 2 of the 6 i got in my grow box put the other 4 outside and keep 2 too flower indoors to get some herb to smoke on

One month is cool. My first grow I veged for 3 weeks and went 12/12.

I like 12-12 ive never tried to experiment with different hrs of on off time. Ive heard that it will stress the plant to produce more resin but then again its a rumor. Try it out and get back to me.

i heard there is no need to go 10/14... you are starving your plant 2 hours a day it has to grow up!

you can veg as long as you want
once your babies are flower they will get 3 times the size just be ready for that

cool going to get a timer and start 12-12 the 1st of march roughly 1 month. Got to make sure no light leaks probably make the 12 hours of dark period at night to minimise light leak good idea right and whats this about 24 hour dark period leave the light off for a day then start 12-12 right

ive got the room to move the light and look at my grow journal in the grow journal section name kindbuds outdoor grow 2009 got some pics in their

Latest posts

Back