+1 more mission

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
I am really excited to be showing you guys this. I was approached by a newer collective owner and asked if I could help out with making clones and building a clone/Teen "wall" for the collective. I was real happy to get to offer my assistance for such a great cause like this. I could see this new collective was struggling a little to accommodate for such a wide array of patients. I think the owner was/is a bit surprised and overwhelmed at the following he has received. Anyways, Im not going to be "plugging" any dispensaries or collectives here. Just going to be posting the progress. If your lucky enough to waltz into this place...maybe you can shoot me a PM...:D Thanks

This is what I did between 2-6pm today :)

(I did NOT choose the location, there is however another door to enter directly to the right of this space. I also plan on installing B/W poly tomorrow as well as installing some greenary)

:)

d5a61e96.jpg

Looks good so far. Be nice to see them full of green things.

Just a thought, I have Crohnes and though I love weed, it does help with pain releaf. My ex wife has MS & Epilepsy and it helps her MS greatly, without mj she wouldn't be able to walk. Anayway, I grow for us and have added a few other "patients" with MS along the way, their demands are not great but I NEED around 3oz per week and due to limited space/fear of being busted, I now limit my grow to a perpetual harvest system of 3 plants every 2 weeks.
My point is, will what you have there be enough? I know if I let it and accepted the offers through the grapevine to sell my produce I could end up supplying 50oz a week and even that wouldnt be enough.

I am excited for you fella and am sure it will go well but if my experience is anything to go by you will need to double, then quadrouple the facilities you have there.
I just wish there was a 420 here in the UK
Lots of green mojo on ts way for the co op.
Stay frosty. W

oh woody do i feel u on that one. I have made no promises and have accepted no formal "offers". I actually did all of this yesterday for free (minus cost of supplies). I have no plan on expanding at this time nor do i plan on allocating any more meds to any collective then i already do. I understand that my lemon is in high demand, simply because i wont sell a clone and i cant supply enough for ONE collective lol. But the owner knows i provide for others and im not looking to grow any more then what i currently do legally. Im just going to cut extra clones as he needs them and in exchange he will cover all my cloning costs. Its totally a win win!

Thanks THG

Congrats OG!
Beleive it is work. I "tend" a few dispensaries clone needs and the demand is increasing everyday due to the outdoor season starting.
The great thing about clones is they are not considered a "plant", Under Cali Law, as long as they are in the original rooting medium. Once transplanted, they count under Cali plant count laws, fyi.
One "trick" I use is to water the rooted cuts in Hygrozyme before placing them at the dispensary. The Hygro tends to keep them "at attention" longer then if you watered with reg nuits. The issue with clone sales is timing. There is only a limited amount of time between rooting and the need for them to be transplanted.
What clone medium are you working with?

I know I get a buzz from knowing I have helped some people, even though I have never met most of them.
Hope it all goes well anyway.

woodydude said:
I know I get a buzz from knowing I have helped some people, even though I have never met most of them.
Hope it all goes well anyway.
I know how you feel, I got a chance to build a pretty extensive set of bookshelves for a church near by... They had all their children's books on the floor in milk crates, some were torn and tattered from being thrown into the crates! Not quite as cool as building a cloning area and supplying clones to a legal marijuana dispensary though(not legal where I am)!

And my dumb *** mixed up AK and Sour D but I still got em...;)

We need to get the GoPeds out for a run dude. My ribs are almost healed up and my knee has scabbed over.:)

Dude i just filled the clinic/dispensary today. :)
animal454 said:
And my dumb *** mixed up AK and Sour D but I still got em...;)

We need to get the GoPeds out for a run dude. My ribs are almost healed up and my knee has scabbed over.:)
ANIMAL!!! Whazzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Its all good. Just murder the clones or off em to a clinic and we will get you going on SFV and Oatmeal!
:fly:
Sounds good to me man my gopeds been sittin cause the damn rain. Man i feel like a kid again on that thing...and we need to race. :rofl: g260rc4life

:rofl:

nonono...STREET RACE!!!:doh:

Latest posts

Back