Advertise On Marijuana Passion

1 question, 1 suggestion, 1 props.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
1 question, 1 suggestion, 1 props.

question: Can you up the attachment size a little. A word document @ 109 Kb was too big to upload.

Suggestion:
Category for advanced growing (LST,SOG,SCROG, Topping, Pruning ect. perpetual mothers and cloning all in one.)
Pretty much cleans up the indoor grow for seed to harvest growers and general questions.

Props: after reading how short staffed you guys are. You got major props for pulling overtime to keep up with this site.

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Mut

The size limit for all attachments are 200 kb so that should be enough for your file size, the problem is I think that the word file extension is njot added as a default in the admin panel. If you know the right file extension i could add it or otherwise you have to zip it like you already did, or convert it into text. You could copy and paste the text from that file into a full post, not sure if that works out or not but you could try.

Yes, we could add a new forum for adfvanced growing. Give me some time for that, I'm in India right now.

The last one I didn't understand, if you trying to get a message over then please try again.

Thanks for joining, you seem to have a lot of knowledge.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Props=compliment. All good. Just impressed with what you have done with the website.

Microsoft Word extension= .doc

Wow, I've never been to India. Thats cool.

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, cool.

Wow, little stupid from me indeed, word is .doc.

Would it be save to add it? Not sure why it is not default, would it be easy to hack or something?

Thanks for the probs :)

I like it to make it a much better resource but writing is not my best thing to do, but it would be cool if we can keep adding and improving the site.

One thing that would help a lot are good explainable reports with pics. I can of course edit the text and pics and add it to the main website. This in return would be picked up by the search engines which will gives us more visits.

India is a heaven for hippies and smokers. I'm here at a place where you can get a big peace of nepal, the good stuff, for about $12. I will try to make a pic.

Also parties, outside and on the beach all night long with most people smoking chillums and stuff. A lot of them stay for months here. And best of all life is cheap and layback here. Life is good!

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
.doc is in the list of attachments. So I don't think it is a prblem, it just had to do with my file size.

I will dig through my archives and pull some reports I think are good. I posted on for standard seeds and female ratios. I will check it out to make sure there won't be a copyright violation.

By the way. because this site is on a dutch server, do the same copyright laws still apply as in the US/Canada.? I know tons about copyrights in the US just not internet copyright law.

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the copy right law is the same anywhere. Using somebody elses material and produce it is on the net or in print is in violation.

You still see a lot of the same stuff used by many many websites because it's hard for them to do something, but it is really not aloud. But I guess posting some material in forums is ok.

It would be actually a good marketing trick to make a good report or article and publish it and make other site use it on their sites, if the articles contains a link back to this website then we are both happy. This is now a common marketing tactic that is getting a lot of attention.

With the internet and search engines it is that the more related links you have pointing to your site the higher your site is ranked. But not all links are equal. Autority sites having much more strength in link power.

But that's another story all together :)

massproducer

Reaction score
Yes I definiatly second this, it would be great to have a section on advanced methods, i am glad that I read this, beccause I was just going to post the exact same suggestion

Latest posts