10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sara at MarsHydro told me they will have new product in Market 1--2 months later, I think it is time for you to contact them to test their new light if you had complete grow journal before.

Sara at MarsHydro told me they will have new product in Market 1--2 months later, I think it is time for you to contact them to test their new light if you had complete grow journal before.

When I entered the room today temperature was 30 degrees and humidity 85%. During the night the intake-fan had died and there was no fresh air coming into the room (except the passive air sucked in by the under-pressure created by the exhaust-fan). Luckily I had one spare fan, so I replaced it and I got the enviromental factors back under control. Happy I discovered this before things went south. The intake-fan was brand new and lastet for a total of 12 days. Can't say I am too impressed by that. Need to buy another spare-fan in case the same happens to this one.

When it comes to the plants, they are progressing very well. They clearly love the Mars Hydro lamps. No sign of stretching or any problems whatsoever - with the exception of the Northern lights plant I moved to a new pot. The growth on that one has clearly been stunted by the moving. Guess it's developing new roots and hoping it will eventually catch up with the others

Oh, sounds great. man. I will definitely contact them for the test chance. lol.
Do you have any new update for the journal?

I just bought a led glasses to protect my eyes and help me see plants clearly, I will update the growth of my plants soon.
glasses.png

DAY 27

When I opened the door to the grow-room today I was kinda shocked. Not only from the massive smell from it, but also from the massive growth that has happened since the last time I went in to check on them. All plants are looking fabulous. No problems whatsoever.

I finally managed to get out to pick up a new humidifier, so now I can finally relax a little bit. If they keep it up at this speed I could possibly go 12/12 in only a weeks time. About time to start thinking about clones in other words.

Took a few shitty photos with my telephone. Will take proper close-ups next time I check on them
320-1.png
2.png

Day 33

UPDATE #16

DAY 35

The plants had almost emptied the 225 liter Flexi tank. Was in doubt whether or not to induce flowering. Decided to let them grow another week, so I filled 100 liters, put in 1/2 recommended dose of Canna A & B, pH'ed the water to 5,8 and opened the tank. Guessing the plants will grow even faster now since they will get the double amount of nutriments this time.

Two of the plants clearly are growing faster than the rest of the bunch. One of them is a Big bud and the other one is a Northern lights. Thinking I should use the clones from those two for future grows. Considering to top them to get the canopy more even. If I do that I will use the cut of tops as clones. It would be cool to make sure these genetics survives. What do you think folks? Top or not? Take a look at the two photos below and you'll see what I mean.

1.png

Chop away. I usually take clones from side branches but I top my plants 3 times during growth and if I have an uneven canopy I top and clone. Grow looks awesome!

Squatchy likey! Can you tell me more about your climate control system. Sounds like what I have been hoping somebody manufactured. Any info or links on it would be awesome. Thanks in advance and good luck with the rest of your grow!

Last edited:
Chop away. I usually take clones from side branches but I top my plants 3 times during growth and if I have an uneven canopy I top and clone. Grow looks awesome!
I would consider the squeeze and bend trick for those big tops to even canopy and use bottom stems for clones.here is some room on the sides so that would work. Thanks for your care.

Squatchy likey! Can you tell me more about your climate control system. Sounds like what I have been hoping somebody manufactured. Any info or links on it would be awesome. Thanks in advance and good luck with the rest of your grow!
You should be prepared to control humidity. The light you used (HPS or led or HID) , CO2 levels will also affect it.

DAY 41
FLOWERING DAY 2
CLONES DAY 11

Once again the vigorous growth managed to impress the shit out of me. The power of Mars Hydro has truly blessed me. I have never seen cannabis grow this fast before. Not even when I grew in hydro.

I have a new minor problem. After I turned on the full power of all 3 Mars lamps, I actually have heat issues. It was 30 degrees in the room and that is hotter than I like. The humidity was around 60%. Will think a little bit about potensial future solutions if it should get completely out of control. The plants however, seem to thrive and all is good.

Massive growth under Mars Pro II 320-1600 watt of Mars Hydro power

Then I took some more LED-Cannabis art photos. They do look great under the purple light of these lamps.
1.png

Massive growth under Mars Pro II 320-1600 watt of Mars Hydro power

Then I took some more LED-Cannabis art photos. They do look great under the purple light of these lamps.
View attachment 251055

The plants look awesome. man. how many hours you would turn the light on during vegging.
Mars has released a new white color LEDs. Do you think it will be better than Pro II 320?

The plants look awesome. man. how many hours you would turn the light on during vegging.
Mars has released a new white color LEDs. Do you think it will be better than Pro II 320?

18/6 or 20/4 will work for veg.
I heard Mars SP--200led is very efficient, 3pcs can replace one 1000W HPS, my proII320led , 750W draw power, SP looks more efficient than my light

DAY 63
FLOWERING DAY 20
CLONES DAY 35
Everything is progressing as expected. Actually it's going much better than expected. All the gear is working well together. Humidity and temperature seems to be under control. It's still around 5 weeks until the first harvest which will be the Northern lights. Then 2-3 weeks later the rest of the plants will be ready for harvest. Next time I'll be more careful to grow strains with similar flowering times. Because Northern lights finish earlier than the rest I won't be able to flush out the nutrients before I harvest that one.

Northern lights
NL.png

1.png

DAY 79
FLOWERING DAY 36
THE DEVILLE PRESENTS
THE HUNGER GAMES OF THE CLONES - DAY 51

Topped the clones again today. We started with 10 clones 51 days ago. The first clone to be killed was Amnesia (R.I.P) because it had signs of starting mold. The DeVille's hunger games is like the movie a survival of the fittest.

The next clone to die was Big-Bud #2 (R.I.P) and Northern Lights #2 as they had not rooted by the time I transplanted the others.

The next clones to die was Northern Lights #1 and #3 as their mother-plants disappointed me when it comes to bud-growth and ability to handle the same climate the others are thriving in (R.I.P). They both had to die as one requirement to survive the DeVille's hunger games of the clones is to be able to grow alongside the others in the same system. Northern Lights couldn't handle that and will be replaced by a new strain in the future.

Without further delay it's an honor to present the remaining survivors. Of these remaining 5, only 2 will survive until the end of the clone's hunger games.

From the left: Pure power plant #1, Pure power plant #2, Pure power plant #3, Big-Bud #1, Big-Bud #3
1.png
2.png

Let's have a look at the plants starting with showing you why Big-Bud is called Big-Bud. See the hand down there?
1.png

Let's have a look at the rest of the bunch growing next to that one. The one down on the left is the one and only Amnesia plant
2.png

Latest posts

Back