10 Plants / 6 Strains / 2 Lights / 1 Closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking Great! Yummy! Your can tell there is a lot of TLC here! Contrats! Deffinetly showing you thier love, they look great!

Got a few of the whole group now that my camera's battery is charged.
grow12.6.1.JPG
grow12.6.2.JPG
grow12.6.3.JPG

Day 54 - Picture Day for the kids. 9 left going, as the early finisher Sugar Black Rose I got as a freebie has been chopped and is in a jar curing. Been battling a calcium deficiency in a couple of the girls, but think I have it under control with extra CalMag and some horticultural lime. I guess some are pickier eaters than others, but what are you gonna do with 6 different strains? All in all, it's been a pretty uneventful ride!

#1 - Banana Haze 1
#2 - Banana Haze 2
#3 - Chupacabra 1
#4- Chupacabra 2
#5 - Fire OG 1
#6 - Fire OG 2
#7 - Grandaddy Purps
#8 -Gorilla Glue #4
#9 - Girl Scout Cookies
#10 - All 9

Thanks for checking in and Green Mojo to all
bhz1.1.JPG
bhz2.1.JPG
chp1.1.JPG
chp2.1.JPG
fog1.1.JPG
fog2,1.JPG
gdp1.JPG
gg4.1.JPG
gsc.1.JPG
all9.JPG

I guess either your medium or your fertilizer doesn’t contain micro nutrients / trace
elements ? I’m reading calcium is available in most soils and a calcium deficiency is rather uncommon indoors ! If your soil is acidic, calcium is unavailable for uptake !
What are your signs ?

Thanks, TOA, Chupacabra's been a great strain for me - good to see you back - you were encouraging to me when I first got into this!

Buckwheat - it's some small round brown spots on the fan leaves, gradually spreading and eventually becoming necrotic. It's just been on the 2 Banana Haze plants, while the other 5 strains and other 8 total plants have been fine. They've responded well to treatment and I just figure this one strain has some special needs. Nothing major. Part of the gig, I think, when I do many different strains at once. Thanks for checking in!

Day 65. Then there were two. Everyone's been chopped over the holiday, and some are in jars and some are on racks and some are hanging up. The 2 Banana Haze plants each get their own personal light for 2 more weeks, so hoping to pack on some more weight by then. I wanted to try Fimming this go 'round, and these BHs are going to provide me some good info, as one is Fimmed and one wasn't topped at all. A lot to learn for a greenhorn, but 4 colas would seem to be better than 1! Here's some quick and dirty pics of the BHs. Happy Holidaze!!
bhz1.JPG
bhz2.JPG
bhz3.JPG

Gorgeous plants, and I think you managed your nutrients really well. If anything, they could have gotten a bit less! They look great, congratulations on a successful harvest.

Hey, thanks! Things are looking pretty great over your way, too.

I went back to Technaflora from GH this time around, and they may be a little hotter - dunno.

Chopped my last 2 plants yesterday - the Banana Hazes were good yielders, with the Fimmed one doing better in that department.

I'm convinced now that Fimming will be my way going forward. I'm also convinced that 3 gallon fabric bags will be my new pot of choice - I love my air pots, but they are messy with their mesh bottom and they can leak out the sides when watering if you're not careful.

Wish I had a chance to grow more than once a year or so, as I'm learning a lot of new s#it each time - but Jawja's still pretty Draconian with their views towards cannabis and especially cultivation, and my better half gets rightfully nervous.

Oh well - see y'all next winter! On to the bean shopping now -

great pics , Bonza plants , looking at these pics has made my day , great job

QB - Thanks, man! Much appreciated!

TOA - no chop pics, sorry - smoke report? I'm always 2 or 3 years behind the times! No new and exciting strains here in the woods.

Chupacabra - Sick Meds - 3rd time around for me - great strain that I love - good yielder - heavy hitter, but energizing and productive
GG4 - freebie - I'm the last person on earth to try this strain, but I love it. Packs a punch and mildly psychedelic effect on me
GSC - Humboldt SO - pheno ? - 2nd time around for me - Good yielder - great all around smoke
GDP - freebie - Again, last man on earth to try it - great for pain, great for sleep - heavy hitter -
Sugar Black Rose (early finish) - Delicious Seeds freebie - done in 41 days- gets the job done, but kind of unremarkable - not a great yielder, either
Fire OG - freebie - Late to the party again - big yielder - easy to grow - another psychoactive one on my beat up brain
Banana Haze - freebie - persnickety feeder - biggest yielder of the bunch - 77 days - real nice daytime smoker - dawn to dusk

Maybe I should try something current on my next grow.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back