1000 post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
About 10 ago my husband found this little web site on growing weed.not sure what it was called it was not marijuana passion.a short time after he became a member the site named changed to what it is now ….good people great info it was more like a fellow ship people with the same mind set .i remember how careful everyone was not give info thatwould give away your location or the size of your grow. My husband was not a big talker(he liked and trusted dogs more then he like people)he found it funny how much people posted and the stuff they posted about.as the site grew more people more info more post .some people would have several thousand post ,,,he laugh and say when he hit 1000 post he would leave and say goodbye.he never made it to 1000 post god took him home before him hit 1000,so I tried to keep posting for him till I hit 1000 . well here we Are 1000 post ,im sure he would be very happy ,I will say thank you and goodbye and good luck to all you fine people ,,,,for those of you who knew him you will be happy to know that my gave birth to a baby boy 2 yearsago ,he looks just like his grand father ,I don’t think ill be back so a final PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Sad to see the end of an era, peace love, rastafari

REST IN PEACE RASTA my BROTHER

Stay Safe Mamma Rasta
OZZYDIODUDE

Rest in paradise brother Rasta

peace love rastafari. All the best to you and your little one.

Latest posts

Back