1000bulbs.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S']['()|\|3D

Reaction score
Ok i dont kno why but, this site seems to have reeaallllllllllly cheap HPS lights i mean like 250w for less than $20. Has anyone ever ordered from them?? Cuz they seem really cheap compared to others.

Keep in mind you need the ballast as well, not just the bulb. ;)

yea lol i know i thought i would just hold the bulb and hope.
All kidding aside i found a good set up at htg supply

I've ordered from them before. Good products at a very nice price. You'll be happy you went with HTG.

check ebay, they have 400w hps lights as low as $95 bucks and some of them no more than $110

ebay is a lil too cozy and willing to hand over information to LEO, stick w/ HTG, or buy the supplies and wire it up yourself.

:holysheep: can you say.... PARANOID....

I sell and buy on ebay all the time. eBay sells items that are illegal in some countries and states. They're not too worried about what you do with your products, especially since they get a chunk of the money for listing fees, final value fees, paypal fees, etc.

I always wonder to myself... 'Why do people always insist on saying things without having any hard evidence to back up their claims...'

One would be safer to assume that when your seeds get confiscated, that they would keep track of that, or come get you for your attempts, but they don't. They send you a letter saying, sorry... try again.

Not too long ago, I saw some roids for sale on Ebay. I'd be really surprised if anyone ever got nailed for those...

Latest posts

Back