10th week of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOMANLWD

Reaction score
hello all

as the title says im in my 10th week of flowering. i'm running a hydro ebb and flow system with a 1000w light.

my issue is that a feel there is a lack of bud on these plants. theres lots of areas of some of the plants that still just have hairs. i did have one problem though. for the first 8 weeks of flowering i forgot to put in my hps bub and used the mh bulb from veg. the yellowing just started too. im not sure the strains im using either.

so i guess im asking do these plants just like 12 weekers? r they ok lookin now and is there anything i can do to help em? i just dont have to have all these plants with no good bud that ill only be able to :watchplant:

any help and info would b greatly appreciated

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00758.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

DSC00760.JPG

DSC00762.JPG

DSC00763.JPG

DSC00764.JPG

DSC00765.JPG

DSC00766.JPG

DSC00767.JPG

Hello BOOMANLWD
A Molybdenum deficient plant will exhibit yellowing necrotic leaves from the tips inward, with necrotic lesions present from the tips inward. A very distinctive feature is that it occurs in the middle of the plant. It also may spread to the rest of the plant if not stopped, eventually killing your plant . Did this occur from the middle or did it start at the top and work down ?

A boron deficiency is a rare occurrence and is exemplified by small gray or necrotic patches on the growing shoots which eventually die.
Fixing this is done easily by applying a foliar spray of eyewash containing Boric Acid.Yet it also usally occurs outdoor more so ! (this is very stressful looking at your pics man ! ) Its got me beat dude you have a lot of problems sorry to say it ! Hope this helps ! good luck !

it definitely started at the top.

the plants really were looking good the past few weeks though. just minor yellowing at the tips. i checked pH everyday, always between 5.5 and 6.0, temp is 70-80 degrees, followed the nutrient schedule.

have u tried the spray above and do u think its worth trying? (i'm definitely down to)

I am sorry my freind but ebbs ,dwc,and hydro idea's are outta my league ! The nearest i get to any kind of hydro set up is...flushing my tiolet ! And that does'nt work all the time either ! All i can do is offer defieciency opinions ! All the rest i don't know a lot about ! So i'm gonna shut up in case i give you a B.u.m steer ! All the best ! Ph , Res changes and ph checking always ! Slowly increasing nutes !! Thats me i'm outta here !

Latest posts

Back