10x10 room in a room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigben

Reaction score
just built this 10x10 room out of reflective installtion, 2 inches thick, the ceilings are 8ft. there is a closet outside of the room for future veg trays. there is also a fireplace where am ducting all the hot air out of. i have mylar 6ft on the walls . after this grow i am going to get 2 3x6 trays (on a drip) with 2 10gal res. and two tracks above both trays, with 2 1000's. this is my first time growing, i do have a mentor, and i am reading allot. with 2 6x3's I will be able to grow 40 plants. but one grow at a time i guess.

IMG_3438.jpg

1f_1.jpg

bigben said:
just built this 10x10 room out of reflective installtion, 2 inches thick, the ceilings are 8ft. there is a closet outside of the room for future veg trays. there is also a fireplace where am ducting all the hot air out of. i have mylar 6ft on the walls . after this grow i am going to get 2 3x6 trays (on a drip) with 2 10gal res. and two tracks above both trays, with 2 1000's. this is my first time growing, i do have a mentor, and i am reading allot. with 2 6x3's I will be able to grow 40 plants. but one grow at a time i guess.
That's a very nice set up you got there bigben. Can't wait to see that sucker filled up with fat frosty ladies. ;)

i have the same setup for terra pots in a back room but i have a 9' x 9' room built of plywood covered in poly in a 14' x 14' room. im running 3 or 4 - 1000w HPS on a timer board covering 33 plants. i have the lights in tubes and ducted in-line to an eight inch vortec fan for heat exhaust and a portable A/C for cooling.

Latest posts

Back