11 Foot Tall Cannabis Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing this is an old grow or they must be someplace in the world where the Natural Light schedule is in Late summer or fall. Otherwise they would not be flowering outdoors this time of year. I don't think they make an Auto that grows quite this big. Would be nice though. :)

LOL--I'm not much into You Tube videos--way too much is faked. However if you have your own 11' plant, I would love to see it!

Imagine harvesting that plant!
You would have to hang the giant stalks to dry from a tree limb or something high and sturdy enough, would love to see that haha.

Me....every year, you see this one reached over the roof of my home, had 17 more last year at least that big...some bigger, gotta get a early jump..mine are already 3ft+

View attachment image.jpg

i'm 53 years old and have grown off and on since a teen. i have had 4 or 5 that got over 10' and a bunch that got right at 10'. i had a mexican sativa that was at least 12', i had to have a 10' ladder to reach the top. i haven't seen a good tall plant like that in years thought.

<<<I've had them bigger than that. First big grow I had. We got two of them 17' tall and four 13' tall and the rest were at 11'. If you have the space why not. Can't really do that in a neighborhood. I like to tie them down to grow shrubs.

that plant was hugh i want one but how to hide that in the back yard

cops aren't the ones we worry about

Then what is...rippers?....lol...pit bulls and a no question asking trigger finger...takes care of any other possible worries...I don't live or grow in a "hood"...

I live on a ct. Only folks on my block live here...I literally have no worries, been growing in my garage and yard for years..Problem free...

And for those who wanna comment asking would I really go to that extreme over some plants...YES, I'd snatch the life out of anyone threatening my livelihood and safety...in a heartbeat!

Latest posts

Back