11th Canarian Cannabis Cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockster

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to touch base with you all before I fly out on dawns bright new morrow to attend, as per the title, the 11th Canarian Cannabis Cup where my flagship baby, Cheese#1, has been entered into the 'Pro Cup' all comers category and will do good battle I hope with all my Spanish brothers and sisters and in a collective spirit that its not a race, its not get your 2 meat and veg up on the plate but merely a convention of like minded canna souls all bound by a common love of a plant that some say is God given but how so ever she indeed doth bind us we shall all be there tomorrow and rest assured this roving reporter will post back here to the good folk of MP and appraise you all of my fun in the Cheese#1 sun!

Peace

Rockster

good pics#14-1.jpg

Get baked, hve fun........and be safe. We want pics when you return. I know I am very demanding. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
Get baked, hve fun........and be safe. We want pics when you return. I know I am very demanding. :)

Expect a blizzard of pics!

Peace

Rockster

Have a blast there Rockster and we expect nothing but a blizzard of pics.
Skirt cam at the ready doode.
Pmsl
T4

Have a Safe trip. We'll be waiting on the Blizzard of Buds.

more red please.:hubba: hahaha...have fun rockster...peace...

Time4Plan-B said:
Have a blast there Rockster and we expect nothing but a blizzard of pics.
Skirt cam at the ready doode.
Pmsl
T4

I'm polishing my zeiss uber macro upskirt special lens as I speak! :hubba:

Ok chaps, off to do battle with Johnny foreigner so smoke me a kipper and I'll get back even if me undercarriage gets shot off! :)

Hope you have a good time bro, and make sure you bring back the cup.

Hi biggs,

well not a cup, I'm just back and won a trophy for 3rd place in the Pro Cup all comers category and which had more entrants than all other categories put together and is what I wanted, to be tested against the whole field.

So yeah, got my first cup win and will post a thread with pics tomorrow.

Here's a little teaser....

They are not cups but perspex giant trichomes! My one, 3rd place in the 'Copa Pro' or Pro Cup which sounds flash but is just an all comers category and my black trichome is being modelled by the rather nice Danielle who has given full permission for it to be online so fanks darlin'! :hubba:

I'm totally knackered so will put up a thread tomorrow showing pics of the event.

And yeah, I was stunned for 10 seconds as I was told I'd won 3rd which wasn't readily apparent as the MC, Max, spoke in Spanish so was really told by those sitting around me: go on, you've done it, etc etc

Had to go for video and photo calls and it was nice as we winners were all grinning like Cheshire cats and pointing to each others trichome trophy's and asking what we each had won it for, heh heh, top buzz moment!!!

peace

Rockster

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

By the way...that is one sweet looking giant trichome trophy.

Cant wait to hear and see more of that event...Sounds like fun

take care and be safe

A few more pics..

As you can see, we got clouds washing over the whole area as we were at over 1000m elevation and we all froze!

We were all in t shirts and it was like a cold autumn day in England but that didn't put a damper on the proceedings as it was very well attended with around 300 people on the day.

The bud pic is of 1000L x Diesel, 1000L being an African landrace collected by a feller called Juan who was kind enough to give us some of this excellent bud.

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

Looks like it was a top place and looks just like some parts of the uk.
T4

Hiya Time4Plan-B, :)

it's the north mountainous end of the island and is quite lush and green whilst the southern lowlands are just barren volcanic rock unless irrigated by man and 10 minutes drive away after the gig and we were back in sweltering tropical heat after almost freezing fog.

That's a pic of 1000L x Diesel, 1000L being an African landrace and was an amazing bit of pot given to me by a feller named Juan.

DSC_0052-4.JPG

Nice nugz bro......looks like some killa smoke fo sho.

Latest posts

Back