12/12 from clone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
Any links with pics would be awesome.

Im looking for examples of grows that are being flowered directly from clone. Sea of Green style i guess. But i want to see specifics of a 1000 watt with a 4x4 tray, or similar 600w 3x3 SOG grows etc. I have just taken 100 SFV OG clones and i am ready to drop the ball and give a true SOG a try....just wanting to know what to expect if i do ie.: grams per plant, how tall each was before flower, and spacing size.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks fellow MP brothers and sisters! :48:

Going to try to do that for next grow. But i want to have 25 plants in 2 gallon pots in a 4x4 tent with 600w.

So i'm with you in this one. Info needed ;). Chair pulled.

I've seen a cpl on rui and grasscity and even uk420 but not too many here...would be fun and I know it's more then possible...

I tried it years ago. It seemed like a good way to have a fast turnaround. However, when I did it, my yield was so low that it was not worth it. I could get about 4 times the yield with a 6 week or so veg.

boooinnngggg! Niiice :cool2: multi, that yours?

Multi sure wishes it was im sure
Lol
Hey OGK ive done straight from rooted clones and the best i achieved was a home made dripper system i plonked 9 x clones into 3" rockwool cubes then onto 2 x 1.2m + 1m rockwool slabs parallel to each other only 6" apart fed via 18 x drippers 3 times a day for 15 mins each feed recirculating system and they all finished at week 7ish standing a max of 10" high single cola buds.
I harvested bone dry i think around the 16oz mark.
Good easy system but id now go with 2 mins feeds 6 times per day and run to waste so you have no issues with ph/cf fluctuations nor any desease as only one plant or how ever many plants you may have in a tray will get deseased if any and not them all.
T4

Latest posts

Back