12/12 light from seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
i have done a little reading on people running there light 12/12 right from seed.What is the pro's and the con's to doing this?Is the total time longer?is the amount that you will harvest be the same,more,less.Any and all info on this will be helpfull:D

ok...12/12 from seed...?? your not using light on ungerminated seeds are you? your first real light should be 24 hrs a day for the first couple weeks of growth....at least till you do your second transplant..?? BTW, whats up with the legal disclaimer?? Maybe your 12/12 thing causes your herb to be that parioniod stuff??...lol

i dont know about the disclaimer, but i can keep my eyes off the avatar :rofl:

Well, without veg growth you dont have any good budsites. Without budsites no bud that would be my thinking....

ok so tell me how those weed grow wild when ther is only 12/12 if there is 12 hours of light a day ??
they will grow but i will grow longer

It will grow, but the question is will it cause more, less, or any bud and will it be worth the time... IMO I dont think so. Clone might be a different story.

i agree with you on that , i think that yaild will be much smaller but
berserker71 you can listen to all of us givin ideas how would it be but untill you try nobody know my advice is try-it and let us know of your results :) good luck on any way you chose to go

actualy i got some seedlings now i will put 2 of them in 12/12 cycle as soon as they comeout from soil

you do that and i got some germ. right now and i will do the same with two of them.And then i will post what i come up with and you do the same.

this here is one of the post that i got this idea from
Hi, My fellow stoners
( is there a difference between a stonee and a stoner? --- :>) )

My girl is now 6 weeks old, from seedling. She has been under 12/12 all the way. I took a look at her trichomes and they look like "crystal clear golf ball on a tee". My question is, I have read that Indica will usually take 8 weeks to mature, and other posts have told me that at 12/12 from start my girl has probably been in flower for only a couple of weeks. Is it necessary to check the color every day? I love looking at her, but I seem to get some of the resin on my magnifier and I don't want to harm her. Does the fact that the trichomes look like a "golf ball on a tee" mean she is about to mature, or are do the trichomes look like this until they change color, which by all accounts will not be for another 5 or 6 weeks?

ok got a question you got that pitbull in your avatar and polish falg on the back ground

yes it is pitbull, what did you want to know about the avatar?

hahah i own a pitbulls kennels i think i know how they look like, and i am from poland just wonder wat is that behind dog's head ??

bad idea. your indoor plant will b much more successful if you veg it for the first couple weeks under 24/7. 12/12 is to trigger flowering in the plant simulating the winter coming.

18/6 straight through to flower.(At least 4 weeks or 1 foot) IMO Maybe 24 if your using floros.

18/6 first two weeks then 15/9 and plants grow much faster!!!

i agree with brouli on this one, i have found in my person grow that they resond much better for the first couple of weeks under 18/6 light as apposed to a full 24/0 cycle. i too have backed mine down to a 15/9 cycle and have seen awsome growth from my plants.
i had four plants under flouros under 24/0, they are half the size of the ones under the 15/9 cycle. ;)

the dark period is where the plants usually grows space between the nodes so a 18/6 period will produce a taller plant then a 24/0 period. but most people aim for shorter plants indoors...

One thing I have noticed since I've been using forums is that there is little fact. Most is opinion. For every great point there is someone there to kick it down. I just want cold hard facts. It's too bad that this plant is illegal so people could share their knowledge more openly. There could be controlled experiments that, once and for all, would put all the questions to the side and give the straight facts. But, if that were the case it would also take away the fun of trial and error.:fly:

their is not 1 perfect way to grow a plant. what works wonders for some dont work at all for others.
the main goal is to have fun, be safe, and harvest some BUD

Latest posts

Back