12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack150083

Reaction score
hey I'm new at this how long should i do the 12/12 for ..My plants are 3-4 feet high and i just want to know how long i should do the 12/12 thing until it's time to dry and cure.....thanks

every strain is different.
an Indica will be 5-7 weeks
a Sativa will be 8-9 weeks

huh? a 5 week indica - where? do ya know what ya got? are the leaves narrow or fat? flower can last 8 - 14 weeks

astra007 said:
huh? a 5 week indica - where? do ya know what ya got? are the leaves narrow or fat? flower can last 8 - 14 weeks

Using my new method in hydro, I've been able to harvest at 6 weeks, (42 days) on a 8-10 week dirt crop. I guess I could harvest at 35 days, but I doubt that the thc would be developed completely in the entire plant. It would cause a weight drop, but I could get high quality weed in 5 weeks that way if I was desperate to harvest.

Stoney Bud said:
Using my new method in hydro, I've been able to harvest at 6 weeks, (42 days) on a 8-10 week dirt crop. I guess I could harvest at 35 days, but I doubt that the thc would be developed completely in the entire plant. It would cause a weight drop, but I could get high quality weed in 5 weeks that way if I was desperate to harvest.

Yeah, but does a tomato taste as sweet as it should if harvested before its ripe? I know we arent growing tomatoes, but the same applies. Although I am a personal grower, only my wife and I typically smoke my weed, and taste is by far a more determining factor on who stays as a mother, then the high (thats 2nd).

i harvest all the time in 8 weeks total; veg and flower. but 5 weeks total? maybe a fast moving hydro lowryder. or do ya mean 1 week veg and 5 weeks flower s/b?

astra007 said:
i harvest all the time in 8 weeks total; veg and flower. but 5 weeks total? maybe a fast moving hydro lowryder. or do ya mean 1 week veg and 5 weeks flower s/b?
I've used no vegetative growing during this new experiment. I went from an aeroponic rooting system into flower.

47 days is perfect for the Snow White. She's as ready as she'll ever be at that time. 35 days would be a little soon.

gotcha, i have taken hashplant with additives in less then 42 days, but the bud is not mature and yes, you lose on yeild. the qiuckest i have grown was a dwarf sweettooth that i grew from 2 week clone. this from veg to harvest was 45 days but only 1/4 oz. per plant. dry.

Latest posts

Back