12 Purple Kush & Afghani 600 watt Soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JUst beautiful duder. Very nice and well, keeper up...!:banana:

dman1234 said:
see 50$ ballast off Craigslist died

Huh? Do you mean cheap ballasts on craigslist will die.

lol My $15 light i got off craigslist works great and the $200 digital ballast I bought new died after 2 month's .

Pic of my mother Purple Kush plant its 3 weeks into flower

Check out the full size picture just click on it
AAGJ.JPG

So I bought another 400 watt so I can have some real light in my grow room until I ger my 600 replacment sent to me. I have to wait a week for it to get here. we are in week 3 I have had my plants under a 4 ft flourescent fr the pas three days and they where not looking very happy but I think they will be okay now

DSCF1098.jpg

Update I started week 5 of flower here are some pictures.

Any Ideas on why the leaves on the girls vegging are so light green anything thing I can do to help.

DSCF1102.jpg

DSCF1103.jpg

DSCF1105.jpg

DSCF1108.jpg

Nice looking buds dude :aok: I'm sure that smoke will kick like a donkey
That 400 will really get those buds going too :hubba:

u will love the pk that looks similar to my buds...right now my fav smoke.

Update Picture of the purple kush and others I think just wanna grow purple kush next grow.

I am making a carbon flter like the DIy thread I will post A picture when Im finished

DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1162.jpg

that PK is so sweet looking...I got to get some of that!

ok now go look at the october BPOTM and compare that bud to my pk entry...very similar lol...

Wow Thats crazy they are alike.

So I will post some pictures of my new carbon filter and new medicine man plant Its like 3 feet tall I just started budding 2 days ago I am really exited for this one its going to be a giant.

Here is some pictures with my carbon filter and my new girl I got She is about 3 feet tall and I think like three month's old. I wonder how much bigger she will get Im kinda scared I just started 12/12 like 3 days ago. I topped and pinched her though so hopefullly she will just get bushier.

The other picture is of one of my mothers I am not going to keep any clones of It was an unknown strain I got from a friend and Its nothing special I like the PK alot better.

DSCF1167.jpg

DSCF1168.jpg

DSCF1169.jpg

Here are two pictures of the finished product. I got like 2 and a half ounces dry from 3 plants. Nothing special I started floweriing them right after they where rooted. But still better than what I got from my old grows with the 400 watt.

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF1190.jpg

I think I got about an ounce from thepurple kush mother but I cut her down after 7 weeks becasue the trichs where already coudy with some amber and I wanted dank to smoke : ) .

Right now I have
Budding room
3ft medicine man mother. 12/6
2 godbud clones 12/6
1 purple kush clone 12/6
1 purpl kush clone ??? I think its around the 4-5 week of flower

And I have like 6 other plants that I threw in there around 12/12

DSCF11191.jpg

DSCF11192.jpg

DSCF11193.jpg

Latest posts

Back