1200W AutoGrow for Medicinal Users (suggestions warmly invited).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc--where did you get this from? "...they say this because at night the trich activate..." Who says this? What do you mean by the trichs activate? I have never ever seen anything other than antecdotal evidence that there is any benefit to this. I also personally have not found it to be true at all (however, this is antecdotal also:p).

If I was growing medicinal, I would be for getting quite a bit of amber on those trichs before I harvested (especially with autos). And going from mostly cloudy to 50/50 cloudy amber can take a couple of weeks.

the man4321 I highly disagree about not flushing :rolleyes: all the top growers flush.. thats what gives u the fine smell and taste along with a good curing.
and ur ashes should burn gray not black thats a good sign of not flushing

a THG thricks do get active at night time thats when they grow... that info is somewhere in the net if u like I can help u reseach that again. I think one night of darkness is enough... but Tetrahydro. u do ur own study you ll see what works best. its obvious ;)

The Hemp Goddess said:
Doc--where did you get this from? "...thY SAY THIS because at night the trich activate..." Who says this? What do you mean by the trichs activate? I have never ever seen anything other than antecdotal evidence that there is any benefit to this. I also personally have not found it to be true at all (however, this is antecdotal also:p).

If I was growing medicinal, I would be for getting quite a bit of amber on those trichs before I harvested (especially with autos). And going from mostly cloudy to 50/50 cloudy amber can take a couple of weeks.
'
In Jorge Cervantes book "Marijuana Horticulture", p164 says that 36 hours of darkness before starting 12/12 signals to the plant that flowering should commence.

Never tried it myself.

Latest posts

Back