13 days into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. Just thought I would share a few pics of my TNT kush and White rhino at 13 days into flower.. They seem to be moving along nicely . seems to be budding developing on all the top and side branchs. hoping for them to cluster soon.. Does anyone use any of the high in PK ammendments such as cha ching or beastie bloomz? Anyways Thanks everone.. wouldnt have been able to do it without you guys.. Hero

Friday May 27 010.jpg

Friday May 27 012.jpg

Friday May 27 003.jpg

Friday May 27 013.jpg

Friday May 27 004.jpg

Lookin good Hero,

I use Big Bud, it does seem to improve yields but only from what I have noticed, nothing scientific. In theory, any of the pk suppliments should improve yields, I guess it comes down to personal preference though I would think if you use GH nutes, use GH pk, or AN or Atami or whatever since they will be balanced to complement the "mother" nutrients. JMO

Which breeder are the Rhino from, I just got some from Nnirvana, regs, not femmed.

Green mojo fella. W

hero4u2b said:
Hi everyone.. Just thought I would share a few pics of my TNT kush and White rhino at 13 days into flower.. They seem to be moving along nicely . seems to be budding developing on all the top and side branchs. hoping for them to cluster soon.. Does anyone use any of the high in PK ammendments such as cha ching or beastie bloomz? Anyways Thanks everone.. wouldnt have been able to do it without you guys.. Hero

I have a buddy that uses cha ching. I cannot see that it is really making any difference.

I got my seeds from Single seed company who in turn got the white rhinos from Nirvana the TNT kush is some freebie from Eva seeds, My next grow I already have 3 pineapple chunk from Barneys Farm a big band from Kannabia ( freebie) and something called BCN diesel auto from Kannibia.( another freebie all femmed ) Those high in PK suppliments from Fox Farm are way high like 50 in the middle number.. I was just curious as to if they are safe..I dont wanna burn the ladys at this point. But Thanks everyone.. I will update in a few weeks.. Hero

looks nice...I use the cha ching but only on strains longer then 8 weeks...Beasty bloomz oh yeah...and a splash of Mollasses..Keep M Green

Thanks everyone.. 4u2smoke.. Do you use Beasty Bloomz full strengh? every other watering? I may have to go to the hydro store. lol Thanks

Latest posts

Back