13 hr veg 10 hr flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What mind trippin' sativas do you like ? My favorite one is Apollo 13. Also have grown and like Dr. Grinspoon, a landrace sativa. Just got a seed order of Dr. Grinspoon 26% thc and Bruce Banner 28% thc.

still searching for said Monday tripping Sativa and I’m open for recommendations

Please share more about your Grinspoon grow - my first run first baby poked her head above the soil a couple of days go so very timely.How long did you veg, what kind of training, nutes, flower time etc... I’ve got some other nld type sativas either still waiting to break ground or just have for this run.

What mind trippin' sativas do you like ? My favorite one is Apollo 13. Also have grown and like Dr. Grinspoon, a landrace sativa. Just got a seed order of Dr. Grinspoon 26% thc and Bruce Banner 28% thc.
Electric Haze and this estremely errarre plant called Cartoon Bud
many more with unknown origins or marketed names... one by the name of Zihuatenejo Morado

In this Grow these plant will be grown with the minimal of locally fertilized mountain game... i think I have some manure from deer, elk, moose, and rabbit jajajajajajajajaja
just playing but for real, I will only use minimal amounts of protein crumblies for veg and minimal amounts of earth magic earth nectar for flower all from a company called Soil Secrets. Entire run cost is $25 lol it will be a small little crop

Peace and Chronic Grease

Latest posts

Back