13 weeks in flower m2.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Is it ok the leafs are yellowing and crispy? I wamt to let her go 1 more week. Thanks.
20220706_185055.jpg
20220706_185106.jpg
20220706_185120.jpg
20220706_185132.jpg

flowers look stunning...the only problem I have with running them long is getting the yellow and brown leave particles out of the buds...yet I do the same every harvest...

flowers look stunning...the only problem I have with running them long is getting the yellow and brown leave particles out of the buds...yet I do the same every harvest...
ok, i guess Ill have to trim tight. Thank you.

So I am coming to the last of my supply from the M2 harvest. I can explain the smell of the buds when broken up as a lemony fuel. Little bit of earthiness. The smoke is smooth and enjoyable. Not too much of a racy high. I would grow this out again, but with the time to flower of 14 weeks it will not be on any of my near future grows. I will keep the rest of my beans in a safe place for another M2 grow down the road. I may even use her for a breeding experiment if my state would get it's head out of it's ass and legalize already. Thank you all for being here. None of my grows would be possible without you.

Latest posts

Back