14/15 days after popping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzy

Reaction score
I'm not much of a grow journal guy, I rarely take pics. These 4 strains are : Wedding Cake, BOO (Bag of Oranges, blood orange x tangerine power), EEEE (Mr E x 5 Star), Prayer Pupil.

I've grown Wedding Cake and Prayer Pupil before, both were superior bud.......Got $15 a gram, easy.

Medium used: Fox Farms Happy Frog , extra perlite, extra worm castings (1/2 cup to each 3 gallon smart pot)

Water Ph'd to 6.5 (I use 1/8th tsp powdered citric acid PER GALLON of water, to lower my tap PH and it also sterilizes.

Nutes: Seedling Phase: mostly water but I used Root Excelurator Gold twice for each plant, Fox Farm Trio of liquid nutes, RECHARGE used after topping

4 x 4 Zazzy tent, no carbon scrubber, exhaust fan @ 250 CFM, 3 passive intake low ports open @ all times

Lights: HLG 550V2 Rspec @ 3500k, I also turn my Timber 2-VL on in 12/12, giving me 680 efficient ACTUAL watts.

Using 3 gallon smart pots for the first time. All my 5's and 7's are used up.....all I had in my pantry.

Seeds popped the 29th of last month...........been above ground since June 1st. I just topped all 4 before I took these pics.

Zazzy 4 x 4 in a sub basement corner:

Last edited:

BOO^^ this strain is said to have an overpowering orange smell, thats great! Wedding Cake is not too odorous, Prayer Pupil either. No idea if EEEE stanks but if it does I have a GALLON of Ona Gel Pro.........one 6 oz glass full of that stuff near exterior walls is all u need, industrial strength. NEVER PUT ONA GEL PRO within 30 feet of your plants.

Just an Amazon Basics Oscillating black tower fan in the background.

Beth just caught our male cat COMING OUT of a low port in my tent, hes the one chewing on leaves!

Now I gotta cut 3" circular patterns out of old screen, and try to fit those in the port holes. Or else that cat is done. He's aquirred an appetite.

LOL--I had a Purple Punch that our cat munched on...a lot. Weirdly, that is the only plant she munched on. I had a couple of Satori right next to the Purple Punch that she left alone. She is now banned from the little grow room.

FRONT left= BOO
FRONT right= EEEE
BACK left= Prayer Pupil
BACK right= Wedding Cake

Heights range 13" to 16".......plants not even 30 days old........

Latest posts

Back