14 days into flowering how they look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get some UVB in that room on your next cycle, stunt some of that stretch. Otherwise looking yummy.

Looks good but you might want to start bending those tall ones over.

LST...not sure if that is considered super cropping. I use pipe cleaners to bend over the branches that are stretching.

I have garden ties but there all different strains how do i know that its stretching ?

All of those taller branches that have 3-6" of space along the stem between the buds are all stretched. Supercropping is slightly damaging the stem so that it will fall over with its own weight. That is more high stress training, while just gently bending them over and tying them to keep them bent over is low stress training. Some will tell you that you can supercrop during flower without issue. I have done it myself several times without issue but I hesitate to recommend it to others as it "could possibly" cause too much stress on the plants. With decent genetic lines, it shouldn't be a problem but with weaker lines, it could cause a herm issue.

They look quite good and healthy. The stretching could be from being just under the needed level of lumens for the space, but it could just be that the strain is subject to stretching during the first few weeks of flowering as many strains are. If they continue to stretch toward the lights then bend or SC them to keep them out of the lights, but if they stop stretching within the next week and there is still plenty of room between them and the lights then you can leave them. It is a personal judgment call for you. :)

or..... you could go out and buy some of that netting the sell to keep birds out of your strawberrys and drap it along the top. with that much streath you may run into issues with the buds getting to big for the stems to hold up. not a good thing. the netting would let the buds kind of help hold each other up. not to sure I would super crop in flower as it stunts growth for a bit and we don't want that in flowering. but they look good and healthy to me!:cool2:

Thanks guys much appreciated input this is my first grow so im still learning.

Latest posts

Back