14-Jack Herer 4 Early girl x Purps Under 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
Here we go again, these plants will live there whole life in this room unlike my grow I am currently doing.

5 Gallon pots / buckets
1000 watt MH/HPS
Light mover(s)
FF nutes for veg probably General Hydro Nutes for bloom
Soil is a Peat Moss prelite vermiculite dolomite mix.

I will not be updating this one as often as my other one as I see no need to anymore, kinda got my anxiety out of me now :) No pics of the Early Girl x The Purps cuz I messed em up and am ashamed for the moment, lol. Actually if you look closely in the first picture you can see two of the early girls, one in the orange bucket then skip on over one and there is the other one.

Enjoy the ride, I know I will.

SANY0001.JPG

SANY0002.JPG

SANY0003.JPG

SANY0004.JPG

pulled up my chair and im ready to watch these little girls grow!! :hubba:

:woohoo::woohoo:

Looks good. Are they seedlings or vegging clones? Sensi JH?

smokingjoe said:
Looks good. Are they seedlings or vegging clones? Sensi JH?
They are clones man, and define sensi if u will, is that a brand? I know that the full word means seedless weed correct?

MosesPMG said:
Lookin good mate. cant wait to see more :D
Its kinda weird because since I have two journals goin right now you can pop on over there and basically see what they are gunna be like lol

nice set up sir good size grow area wish i had some big *** room to turn jungel///peace

Hahaha yea im actually going to re-model it after this grow becuase I am wasting light for sure, I will figure it out, trial and error!

No kidding about trial and error. The only way to learn evidently. These look nice RS. Your set up sounds good too. I use roots organic nutes. I got those because of 2dog, she uses them in her outside grows. Green mojo!

I'm in on this one if you don't mind..?:smoke1: I'll just sit over hear in the corner.

rotten_socks420 said:
They are clones man, and define sensi if u will, is that a brand? I know that the full word means seedless weed correct?

I did mean Sensi Jack Herer as in Sensi Seed Bank, not sensimilla which we generally all strive for, breeders and hacks aside. :D

smokingjoe said:
I did mean Sensi Jack Herer as in Sensi Seed Bank, not sensimilla which we generally all strive for, breeders and hacks aside. :D
Haha ok thats what I thought just checking. I have no idea where my friend got this strain from, but from the potency and the strong aroma, id have to for sure give it 98% jack herer. Its awesome.

powerplanter said:
I'm in on this one if you don't mind..?:smoke1: I'll just sit over hear in the corner.
Dont mind at all no need to hide in the corner join the crowd and pass that around!

Jack Herer although I am sure there are a couple of phenos typically has a mixture of regular, and saw blade leaves that are a bit shorter in nature, at least the ones that he brought to Sensi seeds back in the 90's. Plants that size should already be putting off a kind of sour milk/black pepper kind of smell. I happen to know four people that have phenos, and none of them look like what you have, again, not to say that what you have isn't it.

Gonna park my butt over here on the park bench and watch. I am also happy to post pics in all stages of growth if you want to see some closeups for comparison.

My pheno is from 1999 that I picked up at Sensi seeds when I was there.

Wow you just dont believe this is jack huh.... lol I do not know where my buddy got the seeds from I will ask him just to put your mind at ease.

Wow I need to take some pictures, these are so small compared to what they look like now, Im actually about to flip them to 12/12

Latest posts

Back