15 inches of growing space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marrymirror1

Reaction score
Is there anyway to grow marijuana with only 15 inches of growing space. That was the space left after the hydroponic system and light was added. If there is a way, how could I do it?
Thank you!

yes you might want to start think sidelighting insted of puting the lights on top of the plants. put them on the side of the plants so that way you will have more space to grow or you could just lst with ties

...does this mean u can grow plants that are only 15 inches tall and still get smokable buds...??? if so how much cud u expect from these mini plants haha

marrymirror1 said:
Is there anyway to grow marijuana with only 15 inches of growing space. That was the space left after the hydroponic system and light was added. If there is a way, how could I do it?
Thank you!
No, you won't be growing any real plants in 15 inches of total height.

Sorry, but that would make it a kids toy instead of a real grow. You could LST the plants out and keep them trimmed tight, but 15 inches just isn't enough room.

If you are going to grow, you have to have enough room to do so.

I wouldn't even attempt it without at least 4 feet of growing space, not counting the hydro system, the lights and the canopy to light space. You should have at least 6 feet of total height available for the entire grow.

Anything less and you would be wasting your time. The harvest would be lame and you'd probably get some hermies out of it.

Sorry man.

haha darn i was kinda thinking about making some 15 inch christmas presents for my friends...that would be aweosme a mini tree with lots of treats on it!

IBGrowin said:
haha darn i was kinda thinking about making some 15 inch christmas presents for my friends...that would be aweosme a mini tree with lots of treats on it!
You could do it with a lowryder strain. They stay nice and short.

Not with one of the normal plants tho'.

Latest posts

Back