150w hps carboard grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are the edges curling up like that on the fan leaves? Looks like a heat issue to me.

Positive vibes bro I wanna follow your grow.

Are you talking about you or ben doing research?

You do need better fans and you do need to draw air from somewhere that is not CO2 depleted. Unfortunately, CPU fans are poor choices for grow spaces. Cooling a large space like a 22 x 24 x 46 with a fan meant for a PC box just does not work well...as you are finding out.

looks fine too me :vap-Bong_smoker:View attachment 20150215_124601.jpg

View attachment 20150215_124651.jpg

View attachment 20150215_124716.jpg

View attachment CM150215-12403205.jpg

Bro... Your plant is getting rootbound! You see that overcrowding at the bottom when you show your roots? First off, I would never recommend pulling your plant out like that(of course unless it's a dire need to flush or transplant)... It really disrupts it's growth and can cause unnecessary problems... With that said, I would recommend transplanting into a bigger pot... You don;t have to, but it will severely decrease your growth and over all yield if you don't..
Another thing I noticed, was you don't have any "light traps" around your intakes/exhausts... So.... When it's time for dark period... Light can still get threw those "vents" thus, possibly causing hermies..
Also, yes you are trying to disprove Hemp Goddesses advice by simply showing how well your plants are doing... With all do respect, that doesn't prove anything... Sure, they may look great, but do you have any idea how much better and bigger it'd be if you took this advice? Rather than be-little it and come across like you are more aware than the people here trying to help you.. Hemp goddes is right, those fans are horse crap! However, they will still work to an "EXTENT" sure, better than not having any fans, but not nearly as efficient... If you want to post your grow here, expect to get constructive criticisms and learn how to take it.. With that said, Good luck to ya bro..Also, I believe it's spelled "cardboard".

Bro... Your plant is getting rootbound! You see that overcrowding at the bottom when you show your roots? First off, I would never recommend pulling your plant out like that(of course unless it's a dire need to flush or transplant)... It really disrupts it's growth and can cause unnecessary problems... With that said, I would recommend transplanting into a bigger pot... You don;t have to, but it will severely decrease your growth and over all yield if you don't..
Another thing I noticed, was you don't have any "light traps" around your intakes/exhausts... So.... When it's time for dark period... Light can still get threw those "vents" thus, possibly causing hermies..
Also, yes you are trying to disprove Hemp Goddesses advice by simply showing how well your plants are doing... With all do respect, that doesn't prove anything... Sure, they may look great, but do you have any idea how much better and bigger it'd be if you took this advice? Rather than be-little it and come across like you are more aware than the people here trying to help you.. Hemp goddes is right, those fans are horse crap! However, they will still work to an "EXTENT" sure, better than not having any fans, but not nearly as efficient... If you want to post your grow here, expect to get constructive criticisms and learn how to take it.. With that said, Good luck to ya bro..Also, I believe it's spelled "cardboard".
the first plant your talking about was a male i had chopped and just took pics of the roots the one now is a cut grown strait 12/12

Buds are getting nice Dubbz, good luck till the end.

Good job man, enjoy your harvest.

Latest posts

Back