16/8-any one actually do this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaGreen

mama to brats n buds
Reaction score
i was perusing the grow guide hosted here and was a bit confused when i reached the flowering section and it says to shift from 12 dark to up to 16 hours of darkness. i've never heard of this before. 12/12 is the standard i use and never thought to giving a longer dark peroid. soo as per topic title, does anyone really do that? if so, does it help at all?

just random questions from my random brain :)

have a nice day!
MamaG

Imo, this wouldn't be the best schedule. The more light it gets, the more bud. The less it gets, the more stretching it does.

thats what i was thinking. it seemed odd but i figured i should ask since it was a new concept to me :D
thanks, man

you ever try 8/12 ill begin flowering in 4 weeks so i was just wandering i was gonna do 12/12 though..thanks alot

bombbudpuffa said:
What happens for the remaining four hours out of the day?

Yeah huh???? :hitchair: :rofl:

Stunzeed..

Im not so sure about 16/8 but i did read an article in HT about a guy who was growing with 18/6 and he didnt seem to have any problems. But i would actually like to try that method and test it, i have been curious about it.

Latest posts

Back