16 different strains bud pics (So.Or.Outdoor)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure K420 outside smells and taste far better than then there inside cousins, with two (2) toke highs.lmao. Oh we may get some flack from that, but that will just show that whoever don't no beans about "The KIND" weed(s). Outdoors smoke supersedes anything produced inside, if you cure it right. You should be proud of what you have grown there K420. Great job.

thanks guys this is the result of a lot of hard work, time and money.
ya fum the sun makes more terpines and other cannabinoids come out in the plant than our artificial lights because our lights dont have all the natural spectrums and rays of the sun.

im not sure what this strain was, it was just labeled as god...we think it might be gods gift x jack frost...idk but it looks hella good.

PIC_0172.JPG

PIC_0173.JPG

female seeds purple maroc. flowered and matured the fasted of all of them, had the biggest buds that were really really dense. i like it a lot...
there was a black jack male next to this one that started to flower really early, got 20 seeds so far that have all been at lower nodes. i liked both strains alot so im pretty happy.
i wedged a lighter in one of the buds to try to compare size but i dont think it did it much justice..

PIC_0175.JPG

PIC_0176.JPG

PIC_0177.JPG

and finaly the last of the strains, it was awesome taking these pics and being able to really inspect all the strains in a row on camera.
hope youguys like, ill update all these with smoke reports and dry cured bud pics.:hubba:
... this bud looks dank...

PIC_0178.JPG

PIC_0179.JPG

Bravo bro....love to see those up close shots done outdoors....really makes everything pop. Nice job on the grow and the awesome pics.

Those buds looks so dank man. Great job:icon_smile:

:clap: just beautiful, Kill. Beautiful :clap: You got the mojo, 4 sho :aok:

enjoy the smoke, man, u deserve it.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

Latest posts

Back