16 different strains bud pics (So.Or.Outdoor)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killuminati420

PNW Oil Tycoon
Reaction score
this is the local pineapple strain, fast flowering sativa, really fruity, great concentrates strain. this as well as all the other strains were grown organicly.

PIC_0141.JPG

PIC_0140.JPG

this epic lady is so unique, the taste is hard to describe, great smoke( my favorite strain) and it pretty much takes care of herself, you could just give her some root space and water and she'll bust out, a really great strain all around.

PIC_0143.JPG

PIC_0142.JPG

:yay:

Very nice work...Are these in a Grenhouse or Just under mother nature...They look wonderful...Thanks for sharing

take care and be safe

(freebie from pyramid seeds)
this strain was kinda wierd lol, the plant looks like its got about a lb and its really short and wide, plant structure reminds me of GDP and the way it grows is kind of like p98, kind of sensitive or something.. looks like it will be great smoke.

PIC_0144.JPG

PIC_0145.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
:yay:

Very nice work...Are these in a Grenhouse or Just under mother nature...They look wonderful...Thanks for sharing

take care and be safe
thanks 4u, these aren't all mine, just a few are but i help a lot and am learning a lot :).
they're out in raw nature and they seem to love it. most got staked up to make sure the weight and wind doesnt rip em apart;)
ill be gradualy puting up more strains over the next day or 2. :icon_smile:
stay safe, peace and love :peace:

Great looking grow.Where are the rest of the pic's. Really would like to see them all plz.:icon_smile:

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing them.

I love pics of Outdoor Plants.

thanks FUM, im putting more on when i can, hopefuly i can get them all on today.
thanks TC i really love outdoor plants too, i'd rather work with them outdoors than inside.

this was a small plant, i dont think it got a proper chance...the plant structure reminds me of what i think wild weed would look like but the buds on it are good looking. we'll see how it smokes...

PIC_0146.JPG

PIC_0147.JPG

a freebie from kannabia seeds this is uzbekistan bud x random skunk.
it has nice colas on it, looks good.

PIC_0148.JPG

PIC_0149.JPG

Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram, (Sweet Afghani Delicious s1 x white widow)
was a thick bush that seems to prefer indoors and a short veg.
smells and looks good though and has done well outside.

PIC_0150.JPG

PIC_0151.JPG

this plant was a trip to watch grow lol, it started off growing really tall with little side branching, the plant was about 7' tall and only 3' wide till a couple weeks before flower it turned into a big beast and the bud looks and smells great.

PIC_0152.JPG

PIC_0154.JPG

i dont remember what breeder it was from but it was a freebie from the tude.
looks fire :)

PIC_0161.JPG

PIC_0162.JPG

the plant was just hella hella thick and leafy, PM is persistant on this lady.
the bud smells like its gonna be tasty.

PIC_0168.JPG

PIC_0169.JPG

these plants hav soooo many tops on them and theyre so thick and round theyre beautiful sub did great. i cant wait to smoke them.

PIC_0170.JPG

PIC_0171.JPG

Simply amazing!! :eek: Great looking plants. I'm usually a strictly' indoor' guy, but these are some really nice specimens.:icon_smile: Very nice.

lovin every1 of those pics. nice work who ever you are working with knows wat their doing. very nice thread all around:farm:

Latest posts

Back